Three card lenormand practice readings

sweetcherise13

I would love to sit if I may?
I've been working on becoming more comfortable with reading Lenormand so this will be helpful to me too. :)

Q1. How productive was my day yesterday?

Q2. What is the cause of friction between X and myself?

Vanitygrey

hi, about the work, on the first day, because it was my first time, the stuff was talking with me after for discussion. i talked with her everytime for discussion,

about the bear, could it be my salary? because of the date of report the salary is in march for every year, so i won't get my salary after march.

could it be the issue ?

thank-you.

Yes, so the first draw could have been saying that this is causing a financial hardship or burden (bear + cross), especially keeping you from your comfort and security (home + cross).

Vanitygrey

Sweetcherise, thank you for your question.

Known Q: Was Sweetcherise13 productive on Friday?

Answer: Sun + Tower + House
The subject card answers our question, sun is like a big luck card, it means success in every undertaking. Given that productivity suggests something work related, tower can signal this "place" of work. House can mean a physical space such as home, and it can also mean family, comfort and security.
So, yes, to answer your question, these cards show that you were productive.

Do you have a home business?

Unknown Q: What is the source of the friction between X and Sweetcherise13?

Answer: Mice + Bear + House
The subject card, again, speaks to the question. The source of friction is some sort of loss or theft (mice). If we look further into what's being impacted, it seems that power, strength, finances (bear). Additionally, comfort and security (house) to some extent is being impacted due to near-far.

Taken together, I'd say strong doubts or worries (mice + bear) about house enlargement/buying a house (bear + house). This is the literal interpretation of the cards. However, I would think you'd know the answer to this question :) So, I'm not sure about the reading of this.

My own interpretation might be the strong doubts and worry (mice + bear) about the stability of the relationship (house)?

snowmoon

Yes, so the first draw could have been saying that this is causing a financial hardship or burden (bear + cross), especially keeping you from your comfort and security (home + cross).

it really cost me a lot. I'm fine with it now,

thank-you.

sweetcherise13

Known Q: Was Sweetcherise13 productive on Friday?

Answer: Sun + Tower + House
The subject card answers our question, sun is like a big luck card, it means success in every undertaking. Given that productivity suggests something work related, tower can signal this "place" of work. House can mean a physical space such as home, and it can also mean family, comfort and security.
So, yes, to answer your question, these cards show that you were productive.
I'm stumped on this. My day yesterday should have been very busy and highly productive, but it changed at the last minute as I was exhausted and was sleeping by 3pm. :bugeyed:
This is showing what is should have been. My day was centered around work at home and creating a more homey space since this is the first spring in our new house.
You definitely captured my intentions. :)

Do you have a home business?
Technically, no. I have wanted to but haven't taken the leap.

Unknown Q: What is the source of the friction between X and Sweetcherise13?

Answer: Mice + Bear + House
The subject card, again, speaks to the question. The source of friction is some sort of loss or theft (mice). If we look further into what's being impacted, it seems that power, strength, finances (bear). Additionally, comfort and security (house) to some extent is being impacted due to near-far.

Taken together, I'd say strong doubts or worries (mice + bear) about house enlargement/buying a house (bear + house). This is the literal interpretation of the cards. However, I would think you'd know the answer to this question :) So, I'm not sure about the reading of this.

My own interpretation might be the strong doubts and worry (mice + bear) about the stability of the relationship (house)?

The literal interpretation appears like it could go many ways but all coming to a similar meaning.
Your interpretation is as close as it gets as I can tell. I asked since this is not the issue when spoken about but then speaking seems to be the most difficult right now so I thought I would throw the question out there.

As you mentioned me knowing the answer, this helps impartially validate what my gut has been telling me, not that I knew for certain. Now, to figure out how to break this barrier?

I also find it interesting that house appeared in the same position in each of the draws. It caught my attention anyway.

Great reading on this.
Thank you so much :)

Vanitygrey

I'm stumped on this. My day yesterday should have been very busy and highly productive, but it changed at the last minute as I was exhausted and was sleeping by 3pm. :bugeyed:
This is showing what is should have been. My day was centered around work at home and creating a more homey space since this is the first spring in our new house.
You definitely captured my intentions. :)

Technically, no. I have wanted to but haven't taken the leap.

The literal interpretation appears like it could go many ways but all coming to a similar meaning.
Your interpretation is as close as it gets as I can tell. I asked since this is not the issue when spoken about but then speaking seems to be the most difficult right now so I thought I would throw the question out there.

As you mentioned me knowing the answer, this helps impartially validate what my gut has been telling me, not that I knew for certain. Now, to figure out how to break this barrier?

I also find it interesting that house appeared in the same position in each of the draws. It caught my attention anyway.

Great reading on this.
Thank you so much :)

Thanks so much for the detailed feedback!! This is very helpful in me revising my interpretations. I also thought it was interesting that house was pulled twice.

In regards to the first one, the next interpretation would have been work from home... darn! So close. I'm not sure why sun appeared if you weren't productive...

I'm still trying to figure out bear for other people's readings. For my own readings bear is a person. I thought of making bear a person here, but it would mean that he is worried or nervous about comfort/security of the relationship (mice + house). Would you describe X as a bear?

Bear is a male person, who can be in a position of authority or power. Bear can also be jealous, envious, or dominant personality. They can also be over-bearing, cuddly but strong.

Bonny

Hi there,

I can sit if you like,

Q. What does c's ex (my lovers ex wife) know about me now? (Her initial is P)

sweetcherise13

Thanks so much for the detailed feedback!! This is very helpful in me revising my interpretations. I also thought it was interesting that house was pulled twice.

In regards to the first one, the next interpretation would have been work from home... darn! So close. I'm not sure why sun appeared if you weren't productive...
Interesting that the Sun card appeared as it's been appearing in my draws this week often too. I feel like it's speaking about the at home business but it doesn't seem to come through that way. Like yesterday, I was so unproductive. The business connection is on hold and my focus was on my house then my energy just left. :(

I'm still trying to figure out bear for other people's readings. For my own readings bear is a person. I thought of making bear a person here, but it would mean that he is worried or nervous about comfort/security of the relationship (mice + house). Would you describe X as a bear?

Bear is a male person, who can be in a position of authority or power. Bear can also be jealous, envious, or dominant personality. They can also be over-bearing, cuddly but strong.

Yep, I would definitely describe this person as a bear type. Powerful and strong but also a very cuddly type person. The strong/silent type.

Vanitygrey

Hi there,

I can sit if you like,

Q. What does c's ex (my lovers ex wife) know about me now? (Her initial is P)

Hi Bonny, is this a known question? If so, please provide an unknown as well! Thanks.

Bonny

Hi Bonny, is this a known question? If so, please provide an unknown as well! Thanks.

Sounds like fun /

Ok my unknown question is:

What will be my reason for going to Paris again soon? (P.s I have no plans to, but would LOVE to! :)) lol