Two swaps - Lenormands

Bonny

Hi there

3-5 carders , promptly please.

Will be open for next hour ...

1. Empress

empress's dress

hello bonny! can we swap?

interested in current situation with my friend m. made a very, very selfish move this weekend. why did he do it?

Bonny

hello bonny! can we swap?

interested in current situation with my friend m. made a very, very selfish move this weekend. why did he do it?

Lily
Ship
Stars
Mountain

Ship: Relaxing trip. Longing for sex. Winter journey.

Stars: Reward for life's work. Sexual relationship with deep emotional ties. Good sex. Spiritual teacher.

Mountain: Standstill. No sex life. No family life

Stars: Desire for clarity. Dream destination. Promising trip.

Mountain: Repressed longing. Trip with frustrating experience. A journey is delayed. Trip to the mountains

Mountain: Someone or something blocks clarity. Blocked dreams.

Hi E,

From these cards, the overall theme was that M was frustrated.
They felt they were being blocked too much and they believed that there was a way out that they needed to take , which seems to be what you saw as selfish.

Could this make sense?

---

Q. What does c feel the R'ship between c and me asking of him?

empress's dress

Lily
Ship
Stars
Mountain

Ship: Relaxing trip. Longing for sex. Winter journey.

Stars: Reward for life's work. Sexual relationship with deep emotional ties. Good sex. Spiritual teacher.

Mountain: Standstill. No sex life. No family life

Stars: Desire for clarity. Dream destination. Promising trip.

Mountain: Repressed longing. Trip with frustrating experience. A journey is delayed. Trip to the mountains

Mountain: Someone or something blocks clarity. Blocked dreams.

Hi E,

From these cards, the overall theme was that M was frustrated.
They felt they were being blocked too much and they believed that there was a way out that they needed to take , which seems to be what you saw as selfish.

Could this make sense?

---

it's possible. there is a woman he started seeing here. maybe she doesn't approve of our friendship. and really we are just friends. but he doesn't have much a of a backbone so he could just say to her whatever you say dear in exchange for sex. and it's also possible that what happened to me was something he is too cowardly to deal with. that by not dealing with it with me, such as offer any emotional support whatsoever, and go awol he can permanently avoid dealing with it for himself forever. either way, yes your reading makes sense. and the funniest part of all is he is a psychiatrist studying to be a psychoanalyst. lol.

about to do your reading.

empress's dress

ring - woman - clover - house - letter

a lucky opportunity to make a commitment to a woman and build a life together such as marriage and sharing a house.

as a deep commitment is necessary to do this, he is still waiting for news about the end of the other relationship so he can share the new news with you. the cycle is still incomplete with her. the contract of their end is still not signed.

be patient my bonny!

he yearns to commit to you. he believes the relationship is asking for that. but the end of the other commitment is still not resolved.

Bonny

it's possible. there is a woman he started seeing here. maybe she doesn't approve of our friendship. and really we are just friends. but he doesn't have much a of a backbone so he could just say to her whatever you say dear in exchange for sex. and it's also possible that what happened to me was something he is too cowardly to deal with. that by not dealing with it with me, such as offer any emotional support whatsoever, and go awol he can permanently avoid dealing with it for himself forever. either way, yes your reading makes sense. and the funniest part of all is he is a psychiatrist studying to be a psychoanalyst. lol.

about to do your reading.

Oh dear!!

Studying to be a psychoanalyst eh!?

Amazing. Sorry to hear ges made it so complicated!!!

empress's dress

yes a psychiatrist studying to be a psychoanalyst. haha

can i ask a quick aside?
how would you read coffin + snakes? can't quite get my head around it.

Bonny

ring - woman - clover - house - letter

a lucky opportunity to make a commitment to a woman and build a life together such as marriage and sharing a house.

as a deep commitment is necessary to do this, he is still waiting for news about the end of the other relationship so he can share the new news with you. the cycle is still not incomplete with her. the contract of their end is still not signed.

be patient my bonny!

he yearns to commit to you. he believes the relationship is asking for that. but the end of the other commitment is still not resolved.

Oh E, this is music to my ears!!!!!!!

Thank you. It feels like this between us but it's difficult to have patience.
I will write more soon!!!

Bless

Bonny

yes a psychiatrist studying to be a psychoanalyst. haha

can i ask a quick aside?
how would you read coffin + snakes? can't quite get my head around it.

No worries ... Where's 'coffin and snakes' ?