Two exchanges

RAphrodite

To the point answers

Closed

D Sparkles

To the point answers

I have been noticing repeating numbers when i look at the clock. What is the significance of those? (If I may sit, please)

pageofswords9110

May I ask if RB is happy in his new relationship?

RAphrodite

I have been noticing repeating numbers when i look at the clock. What is the significance of those? (If I may sit, please)

Haven't done a question like this before, so sorry if it's off

Mountain bear man

I think things are moving very slowly or at a standstill for you, and you are waiting for some guy (love interest) get in touch, or some guy (job) to make a decision

Mine: tell me about my love life by the end of Dec.

RAphrodite

May I ask if RB is happy in his new relationship?

Key whip bouquet
There is some discontent, but yes, he seems to be happy.

What will happen between me and Domenico?

D Sparkles

Haven't done a question like this before, so sorry if it's off

Mountain bear man

I think things are moving very slowly or at a standstill for you, and you are waiting for some guy (love interest) get in touch, or some guy (job) to make a decision

Mine: tell me about my love life by the end of Dec.

Thank you! Things appear to be at a standstill in terms of my love life, but I'm not waiting for a man to get in touch. I have suspected all along that the numbers are related to my love life, though.

I pulled Crossroads-Key-Book for you. I guess this means that an important choice will be revealed to you during the rest of this year.

RAphrodite

Thank you! Things appear to be at a standstill in terms of my love life, but I'm not waiting for a man to get in touch. I have suspected all along that the numbers are related to my love life, though.

I pulled Crossroads-Key-Book for you. I guess this means that an important choice will be revealed to you during the rest of this year.

Then the other option is you're just waiting for a guy to come into your life.

Will let you know if any important decisions arise.

pageofswords9110

Key whip bouquet
There is some discontent, but yes, he seems to be happy.

What will happen between me and Domenico?

Clover fox house

Looks like there will be a new relationship between you two. But I'm afraid there will be some sort of sneaking around. Someone isn't being honest

I found out he isn't in an actual relationship but dating. But the girl he's dating isn't that interested in him

RAphrodite

Clover fox house

Looks like there will be a new relationship between you two. But I'm afraid there will be some sort of sneaking around. Someone isn't being honest

I found out he isn't in an actual relationship but dating. But the girl he's dating isn't that interested in him

Oh, good for you then!