two lenny exchanges

RAphrodite

Closed thanks

Hi, I would love to exchange

Would expect feedback within a day. exchanges within the hour

Preedictive readings dont beyond three months, precise timing, cant do with lennys

I do the card breakdown as an exercise for myself, the actual reading in below that.

Welcome

1. Bonny

May take more, drop in questions

Bonny

Hi R,

What do your cards predict between H and O in the next 3 months?

Yours?

RAphrodite

Hi R,

What do your cards predict between H and O in the next 3 months?

Yours?

Bouquet star bear

I think things are new and content between them, because they seem to have similar aspirations. However there will be an issue with dominance as time progresses, perhaps one is the others boss, or one of them takes a very overbearing role in the relationship.

Hope this resonated

My love life this weekend?

Bonny

Bouquet star bear

I think things are new and content between them, because they seem to have similar aspirations. However there will be an issue with dominance as time progresses, perhaps one is the others boss, or one of them takes a very overbearing role in the relationship.

Hope this resonated

My love life this weekend?

Ship
Clover
Tree

There will be growth and luck in your life life this weekend. There will be longing for love and perhaps a journey involved in the love action in your weekend :)
FB: yes they are wirk colleagues and it is likely to involve power struggles
Q. What's going on between C and me I next three months ?

RAphrodite

Ship
Clover
Tree

There will be growth and luck in your life life this weekend. There will be longing for love and perhaps a journey involved in the love action in your weekend :)
FB: yes they are wirk colleagues and it is likely to involve power struggles
Q. What's going on between C and me I next three months ?

FB cool, will update monday, but someone is travelling to see me tomorrow, yes :)

you and c
coffin anchor heart

the indecisive situation between the two of you will end because both of you will be more focused on commitment, and there will be a new beginning in terms of affection and love for you and him. (oooh la la)

my work life next week?

Bonny

FB cool, will update monday, but someone is travelling to see me tomorrow, yes :)

you and c
coffin anchor heart

the indecisive situation between the two of you will end because both of you will be more focused on commitment, and there will be a new beginning in terms of affection and love for you and him. (oooh la la)

my work life next week?

Coffin : cross : paths

Cross: Difficulties decrease. Disease passes. At the end you will be successful.

Way: Go into a new direction. Choose alternative methods. Think about decision

Way: Painful farewell. Fateful decision.

Things at work are running into a less exciting trek as it looks as if you will make a big decision to leave there so that you might gain much more success.

FB: thanks R!
I'm a bit cynical at moment and so as lovely as this seems I have to take with a grain of salt as c has been pretty dismissive of late

Q. Why on earth is c thinking its at all ok to be dismissive of me like he has been?

RAphrodite

Coffin : cross : paths

Cross: Difficulties decrease. Disease passes. At the end you will be successful.

Way: Go into a new direction. Choose alternative methods. Think about decision

Way: Painful farewell. Fateful decision.

Things at work are running into a less exciting trek as it looks as if you will make a big decision to leave there so that you might gain much more success.

FB: thanks R!
I'm a bit cynical at moment and so as lovely as this seems I have to take with a grain of salt as c has been pretty dismissive of late

Q. Why on earth is c thinking its at all ok to be dismissive of me like he has been?

lily scythe whip

is there someone else youre attracted to? or maybe he thinks youre attracted to this person. i think the breakup or parting of ways between the two of you is affecting the situation. there seem to be more arguments/discontent in the near future

FB You reading says that I am leaving my job? I dont want to leave my job, I'm trying very hard so I dont have to leave my job.

Whats going to happen next week that will make me think I can get success elsewhere?

Bonny

lily scythe whip

is there someone else youre attracted to? or maybe he thinks youre attracted to this person. i think the breakup or parting of ways between the two of you is affecting the situation. there seem to be more arguments/discontent in the near future

FB You reading says that I am leaving my job? I dont want to leave my job, I'm trying very hard so I dont have to leave my job.

Whats going to happen next week that will make me think I can get success elsewhere?

Fish / cross / bouquet

Cross: Mental stress will decrease. Financial burden.

Bouquet: Money gift. Heritage. Alcoholic.

Cross: Predestined luck. Expected visitor doesn't come. Charity. Luck has a price

You are going to know that momey is going go be far better for you if you are lookinv in the places of inherited position or privilege by association

FB: in this case I see lily refers to family. Your reading makes sense! The humungous fights in his family with his ex wife and outlaws would be putting him in a vice and hence his backflips with me. He and I have never had a crossed word. So those arguments will continue it seems with his ex.
Thanks R!

--

Q. Advuce for me regarding c please for the next six to 8 weeks?

RAphrodite

Fish / cross / bouquet

Cross: Mental stress will decrease. Financial burden.

Bouquet: Money gift. Heritage. Alcoholic.

Cross: Predestined luck. Expected visitor doesn't come. Charity. Luck has a price

You are going to know that momey is going go be far better for you if you are lookinv in the places of inherited position or privilege by association

FB: in this case I see lily refers to family. Your reading makes sense! The humungous fights in his family with his ex wife and outlaws would be putting him in a vice and hence his backflips with me. He and I have never had a crossed word. So those arguments will continue it seems with his ex.
Thanks R!

--

Q. Advuce for me regarding c please for the next six to 8 weeks?

//You are going to know that momey is going go be far better for you if you are lookinv in the places of inherited position or privilege by association //

do you mind explaining this in more detail please? I'm very stressed about work nowadays, so being explicit will help me, thanks.

i see, lily felt like jealousy to me. but if thats how you see it

Bonny

Hey R,

It seems to be saying to me that you have NOTHING to worry about. You won't have to change jobs. But you might have a lost uncle who you realise owns a big compNy where you can get a well paid job or you might have a business connection that gives you an open door. It is INHERITED wealth . So don't Worry. You'll have free will to choose re this.