What should i do to find a specific person

Emerald12

Hello everyone

I asked the lenormand a question: What should i do to find a specific person?
I used "Postcards from a lover" lenormand and i got these three cards from left to right:
34 Fish - 30 Lily - 5 Tree

I tried to make combination with key words and i got these:
A mature man with blonde hair(fish), divorced(lily), From my past(tree).
2. A dark haired man(lily), strong karmic relationship(tree) and a relationship with a soulmate(fish)
3.An Advanture(fish) + A man over 30(lily) + that we have karmic relationship / From my past (tree).

I can't understand how to answer my question with these cards. Or the answer talking about this specific guy without a connection to my question?

Any suggestions?

CosmicBeing

Hello everyone

I used "Postcards from a lover" lenormand and i got these three cards from left to right:

I tried to make combination with key words and i got these:
A mature man with blonde hair(fish), divorced(lily), From my past(tree).
2. A dark haired man(lily), strong karmic relationship(tree) and a relationship with a soulmate(fish)
3.An Advanture(fish) + A man over 30(lily) + that we have karmic relationship / From my past (tree).

I can't understand how to answer my question with these cards. Or the answer talking about this specific guy without a connection to my question?

Any suggestions?

Do you have a specific person in question...if specific person you just mean a person who aligns with what you want from a companion.

Fish is usually seen as a card of dating around
Lily is long standing or patience.
Tree is connected to nature, health, family, medicine, your own ancestors (so say if you are German...maybe get involved in a german culture group.), growth, solid

To me it's telling you to get out and date....be patient it takes time for growth to happen.

Emerald12

To me it's telling you to get out and date....be patient it takes time for growth to happen.

So that means that there is a chance i will meet this guy again (he is from another country) but it will take time and i should date in the meantime with other people?

Sharla

Two of these cards (lilies, tree) are slow movement cards that take there time....it takes a tree a long time to grow, and a bunch of lilies bring peace and patience....with still little growth.

So fish being your 1st card.....what do fish do, they swim around and everywhere (so there's a lot going on)...but also this card is related to the king :diamond:...so im taking this card as himself, your trying to find.

The king :diamond: is a guy who is busy making money and very much focused on his career...but with the rest of the cards this is slowly happening and taking time for him.

He's wanting to build slowly up to the top and is needing to do what he needs to do, to accomplish this.

So basically his focus is not on you right now, and you need to be patient and decide how you want to deal with this.

Once again....quint is bear, so he is very focused and feeling very motivated in what he is doing at present.

CosmicBeing

So that means that there is a chance i will meet this guy again (he is from another country) but it will take time and i should date in the meantime with other people?

So if it's about a specific person....then i would say that I don't see a re-connection...I just see you dating and slowly growing as a person (or even healing.)

3 card pulls most feel it can only predict up to 3 months. So I would ask again in February.

reason why I say I don't see a re-connection in these cards is because, birds, letter, ring, stork, rider, ship, heart, and bouquet are not among the cards.

Village Witch

My take on this draw is to cast a wide net with as many old friends and family as you can who may have contact with this person.

Emerald12

My take on this draw is to cast a wide net with as many old friends and family as you can who may have contact with this person.

I guess you see a chance here:) I will do that for sure

Emerald12

3 card pulls most feel it can only predict up to 3 months. So I would ask again in February.

reason why I say I don't see a re-connection in these cards is because, birds, letter, ring, stork, rider, ship, heart, and bouquet are not among the cards.

I understand. I hope that in three months i will get one of this cards:) Thank you

Emerald12

Two of these cards (lilies, tree) are slow movement cards that take there time....it takes a tree a long time to grow, and a bunch of lilies bring peace and patience....with still little growth.

So fish being your 1st card.....what do fish do, they swim around and everywhere (so there's a lot going on)...but also this card is related to the king :diamond:...so im taking this card as himself, your trying to find.

The king :diamond: is a guy who is busy making money and very much focused on his career...but with the rest of the cards this is slowly happening and taking time for him.

He's wanting to build slowly up to the top and is needing to do what he needs to do, to accomplish this.

So basically his focus is not on you right now, and you need to be patient and decide how you want to deal with this.

Once again....quint is bear, so he is very focused and feeling very motivated in what he is doing at present.

You are right, when i met him he was at work, and talked about finishing work or something, so i guess that is the deal here..

pumpkins

For the love I have for Lenormand:)

Hey Emerald12! I think 3 card readings can be good enough to give you a lot of clues about a specific situation! I would like to take a stab at it if you don't mind:)

Here, let’s break down your reading first:

Fish (34) Lily (30) Tree (5)

So the focus is on “action” since you asked what you should DO to find a specific person. Let’s break down your reading first:

1. Fish(34): You must invest yourself either spiritually (through consulting) or financially (business investment) but do it independently without consulting anyone because fish moves around independently. So use your freedom of choice and everything will turn out well.

34 = 3 + 4 = 7

Ship (3): Must travel to find this person, and it’s long distance travel not a short trip within the city.

House(4): To a house where you find comfort, a family home may be, must be a place you are familiar with and don’t want to leave behind (ancestral home since tree is present in your reading already?), and feel safe comfortable and stable since home is about stability and comfort so this reading is also telling you that there is no need to worry yourself unnecessarily. This has turned up as action in the reading after all!

Snake (7): Be flexible and adaptive as a snake would be to move through this situation. Snake is sharp, a very intelligent creature who adjusts to the situation for his personal gain. Be like a snake as this as action is telling you to be selfish and watch closely to deal with this situation. You didn’t ask about who this person is, you have asked what to do to find a specific person so take meaning of snake in that stride.

2. Lily(30): Lily talks about ancestry, your lineage and your family, a familiar territory again. So explore your ancestry as they might hold same values and following the same traditions as you do. Also again lily indicates a time when problems have ended and you can enjoy this peaceful time. So the person might be around you already or in your sight at least already!

30= 3 + 0 = 3

Ship(3) = Travel again! Enough validation I guess!

3. Tree(5): Definitely search your past, connected to them through health issue, this situation needs healing! You might want to heal and put some things to rest to meet this person or when you meet this person. That is also going to be the theme since it has showed up as action card. Also this is karmic, you have been growing in it for a long time and you sense this connection as something from past life! There is great likelihood you will meet them through some spiritual/healing practice like yoga,meditation,divination, or any other form of spiritual practice done to raise your spiritual conscience and heal!

Again, lets add all major numbers:

34 + 30 + 5 = 69

69 = 6 + 9 = 15 = 1 + 5 = 6

Clouds (6): Appeared twice up there so this is important. This is an area of your life that has left you in confusion, given you sadness and may be depression and clouded your judgement. You have had difficulty understanding which way to turn. So as action/advice Clouds is asking you to observe and pay attention to what you have been uncertain about, and be open to transformation. The clouds will reveal the sun when you focus on this uncertain aspect of this situation. This is your biggest clue. You are not at ease, you have indecision about someone in your life and this is troubling your thinking and making things complicated for you. Observe this part carefully as this person lies there.

Bouquet(9): It’s a green light to have fun and make yourself happy. Did this person appear unexpected in your life? As advice you must be open to what has crossed your path, be inviting or even send them and unexpected invitation (bouquet) and let it blossom. You started wondering about this person since over/about 9 months or so. Was September also important in some way regarding this person? Or you took at least 9 months to figure out what exactly it meant for them to have crossed your path at that specific time.

Bear(15): Do you feel protective of this person? Be like a fighter who goes after what he wants even if it means being aggressive and overbearing. You should also in some way take care of their personal finances and investments. That will be a link too for their connection to them. Take control in your hands as indicated by bear even if others around don’t like it at times.

Rider (1): It talks about lots of energy and activity. Passion and focus and lots of interaction through messages is the key to find this person. Focus on action, not words. You might have to take several decisions to actually meet this person in the middle and those decisions revolve around all the other cards that have showed up above and rider talks about taking quick action. Speed matters!

Tree(5): Again! Health, family, ancestry, healing, spirituality all are connections to this person.

Clouds (6): Again! You are connected to this person through clouded judgement, depression, sadness, indecision, that might have made things complicated in your mind (clouds)! Try to look through the complication, observe and you will find the key to your problem there!

Now lets see the progression of these cards:

Fish —> Lily —> Tree

Investment (time,energy),monetary gain,business —> Mature older man, retired, father figure,a retreat or spa where treatments are given, any established facility —> Health, healing, lineage,ancestry,karmic event regarding health, in the past, medical profession, other medicinal healing

You must bring all these 3 elements together and connect these 3 dots to find this person.

I believe that any deck whether is lenormand or tarot gives you exactly what you ask for. It depends how you read the cards. If you have asked what SHOULD you do to find the person you must read the cards as advice/action rather than looking for their literal meanings. Put their meanings in perspective, else how come just 36 or 78 cards in a deck are capable of answering millions of questions? Just a pack of 78 cards? One must read them in terms of what they are looking for and am sure if you do it this way the cards are so accurate that they have a tendency to leave you quite surprised and even shocked in some cases!!!!!! I hope my take on these cards was helpful to you in some way!