What am I not understanding?

PeopleWillBeYou

I did a 3 card reading, I asked "What am I not understanding about me and his connection?". I was also thinking was 3 cards enough, but I usually have trouble with 5 cards.

Bouquet - Ring - Sun

Bouquet + Ring, a happy connection, a gift that contains a connection.
Ring + Sun, a connection that is positive. A connection that is about happiness.

I just see this a positive connection that is filled with happiness?

Another thought that came to me, the bouquet doesn't really make sense unless it means a proposal for some type of commitment (partnership) that will make someone happy?

Can anyone else see if it may make sense another way?

D Sparkles

I did a 3 card reading, I asked "What am I not understanding about me and his connection?". I was also thinking was 3 cards enough, but I usually have trouble with 5 cards.

Bouquet - Ring - Sun

Bouquet + Ring, a happy connection, a gift that contains a connection.
Ring + Sun, a connection that is positive. A connection that is about happiness.

I just see this a positive connection that is filled with happiness?

Another thought that came to me, the bouquet doesn't really make sense unless it means a proposal for some type of commitment (partnership) that will make someone happy?

Can anyone else see if it may make sense another way?

What is your actual connection with this person? Are they you're friend? Your boss? A lover?

PeopleWillBeYou

I wonder if Bouquet-Sun is referring to some flirtatious behaviour.

Hmm, I forgot about that combination. But flirting could be one.

Bouquet and sun could mean an opportunity that may end up being a success. An invitation or an offer. And the Ring could be a partnership, or work together.

D Sparkles

Ring could just be signifying your "connection" as that's what you asked about. Well have you been aware of his flirting with you or something?

PeopleWillBeYou

Ring could just be signifying your "connection" as that's what you asked about. Well have you been aware of his flirting with you or something?

Not exactly.. if he did I couldn't tell. But he did gave me compliments before. Bouquet could mean compliments I think.

D Sparkles

Not exactly.. if he did I couldn't tell. But he did gave me compliments before. Bouquet could mean compliments I think.

Maybe that's it then. What made you ask that question anyway? What exactly are you trying to find out?

PeopleWillBeYou

Maybe that's it then. What made you ask that question anyway? What exactly are you trying to find out?

I was trying to see what I wasn't understanding. I still not understanding about the connection, but I guess these 3 cards are a clue to it. Thanks for trying to help. :)

D Sparkles

I was trying to see what I wasn't understanding. I still not understanding about the connection, but I guess these 3 cards are a clue to it. Thanks for trying to help. :)

No problem. :) I wish I could help more, but I still don't understand what you're trying to understand.