You can't always get what you want

Deana86

Well I've actually never been in a relationship. I never tell guys when I like them and they never ask me out. I'm too scared to show how I feel because I got really rejected really harshly when I was 20. Ever since then I'm too scared too reveal my feelings. Anytime I find out a guy likes me, I think back to that guy and I close up. He insulted me and spread rumours about me and then tried to humiliate me. So now I always hope if a guy likes me they'll tell me instead. Apparently I give off a do not approach vibe though.
Hopefuldreamer, I'm sure your not the only one with this same fear. Rejection and being broken is something alot of people can't get over. You will find that man one day who will tell you, but maybe this is something you can work on this year. Each and every one of us have our own fears, feeling rejected is a major fear. Take baby steps in trying to let that fear go. It won't happen over night but once you start building that confidence up within yourself, you will start to feel the fear slowly going away. It's never going to go away completely and that's something that a man who loves you enough will need to build that trust up to prove to you he isn't going to reject you.

I have plenty of fears, I've one recently once just how much fear I have when it comes to relationships. I'm a sucker for love, I wear my heart on my sleeve and it leaves me vulnerable. Every guy I now date I think they are out to just break my heart. I'm making this year my year to build myself up.

If you ever need someone to chat to I'm available. Squash that fear hun, the right man will come along and help you.