Restoring the Tarot de Paris (17th century) ?

Langustl

Great idea. A lot of people will be thankful for that. Well, I´m one of the lucky ones who own an original copy.

tarot heart

TdP

Hello thinbuddha,

Took awhile but I finally found this thread! Yes, I too am interested in this deck. I hope you hear something soon. I think you will.

tarot heart

nicky

I look forward to this deck...

flying black kat

Hey thinbudda:

I am sorry to read that you still have not heard from the BNP. I tried emailing them 2x's, but since I don't read, write or speak French, I can understand no answer. I would still love to have at least one of your version of the Tarot de Paris. (wrong thread - You know I love your Jean Payen and I think it is lonely and needs a TDP to keep it company.) Here's hoping you finially get an answer with approval.

Be at Peace, and have a loving and relaxing evening.

Kathy

thinbuddha

A week or two back, I requested that they look into this again as I haven't received my answer. They replied that they were passing it off to someone, and that I would be contacted. I believe that they only give quotes through the mail, so it may take some time before I get an answer.

Bernice

Cheers thinbuddha, thanks for the update.

Let's hope that whoever they 'passed it off' to will get their finger out!

Postive thoughts coming your way :)

Bee.

Manda

I would definitely be on board for that one! Sending some more good energy to you!

Bernice

Moons have gone by. Has anyone got back to you yet thinbuddha?

Bee :)

thinbuddha

I've sort of given up on this, though I suppose that it's possible I'll pester them again in the future.

le_charior

I know I know this is an old old thread... But since I just recently got a Tarot de Paris, and some other people here seem to have found a source to get the photographic reproduction deck, I thought I might revive it... The deck is so fascinating but hard to understand, a lot of details are hard to see, especially due to the color blocks... If ever there could be a version by you, thinbuddha, it would be a dream. The Payen is my favorite TdM, even with a lot of new ones that came out since, so I would give a lot to have a TdP in similar quality.

Did you ever hear back from them, in the end? Or did you abandon the project entirely? Would be nice to have an update!