My Mystic Dreams Tarot in progress (to be published as The Mystic Dreamer Tarot)

Azurylipfe

Mimers said:
Wow, just discovered this one. This is an amazing deck. I would not hesitate to add this one to my collection.

Mimi
thank you :) i'm glad you like it:)

Azurylipfe

New card added: nine of cups

the nine of cups is Added http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/58831239/

I'm a bit stuck with the tens . Can't find the good stock for the ten of wands , but a stockphotographer offered to take some shots of the pose i wanted , so i maybe finaly be able to get forwards with the deck :D

willowfox

I like your style, very impressive work.

weaver

Azurylipfe said:
I got several questions if i sometime would publish it, and maybe i will, don't know because i wonder if this would be deck that people would like to use.So your opinion about them would be great:)
Your artwork is wonderful and, as far as I can make out from the scans, eminently usable! Please do publish it! :love:

weaver

Azurylipfe

weaver said:
Your artwork is wonderful and, as far as I can make out from the scans, eminently usable! Please do publish it! :love:

weaver
thank you:) I consider it:) i'm working myself through some publisher sites now reading there faq about things like this:)

Aziah

WOW WOW WOW!!!! I want this deck!!!!!!!!!!

Any idea if/when it will be published??????????? Do you have an email list I can be added to to notify me when they are ready for purchase???

Edited to say: just make sure when it is printed that it doesn't go on oversized cards that are unwieldy! JMO!

Any idea when they will be available for sale??!! I think if you go to print this will be my one and only deck! Beautiful beautiful work. I can't stop looking at them! :D

Briar Rose

I can't wait either. I want this deck when it is published. Please add me to your notification list when this deck is ready for sale.

Azurylipfe

Aziah said:
WOW WOW WOW!!!! I want this deck!!!!!!!!!!

Any idea if/when it will be published??????????? Do you have an email list I can be added to to notify me when they are ready for purchase???

Edited to say: just make sure when it is printed that it doesn't go on oversized cards that are unwieldy! JMO!

Any idea when they will be available for sale??!! I think if you go to print this will be my one and only deck! Beautiful beautiful work. I can't stop looking at them! :D

:) thank you:) i'm glad you like it:)
I've been contacted today by an acquisitions editor at Llewellyn Worldwide, if i want , i can submit the cards there:) and then their commitée will look them over and decide then, so maybe they will be published :)

I can make an email list, and add you:)

Sar

I will on that list too! :cake: