My Mystic Dreams Tarot in progress (to be published as The Mystic Dreamer Tarot)

Papageno

just out of curiosity, are you in fact planning to have these published?

Azurylipfe

/
Marion said:
I am another person who has gotten 'off' photoshopped and computer cards (I make exceptions!) but your cards do come across as exceptional. Really wonderful use of colour and imagery, very impressed.
Thank you:) i think lots of people got ' turned off ' by photoshopped or pc cards:) even I do most of the time:D when i started this personal project, i wanted to see if i was able to "catch" the card, and manip it. and it totally took over lol...

I always say. "the purpose of a photomanipulation is to create something new with different photo's but the endresult may not show that it are all different photo's but give the illusion of one photo, or you will have failed:)". And still i need to learn a lot , because i know i still make lots of mistakes:D

Azurylipfe

Papageno said:
just out of curiosity, are you in fact planning to have these published?

I'm planning it because i got to many requests:) I've have been done some research about it, and the best way, would be if I would contact some ' game and something company' to see if they are interested. the reason was that they have the copyrights of the raider white tarot, and my deck is kinde based on it. and to not violate that copyright, or get to another publisher and that they deal with everything around that. At least thats what they told me.
I've asked all the models in the cards if when i decided to publish it, if they would let me, and they were all very kind to give me that permission already, but i told them that when the moment was there, i would send them the question again to get some kind of model release. But its all kinde of searching in thin air for me because don't have any experiance with it, and also because i want to do everything right. I found a tread here, but i need to read everything through, and with the hope to understand it all:)

Deckster

My Friend...

Azurylipfe said:
I'm not an artist, i refuse to call me like that because i just have a hobby that turned out into an addiction that make me able to get my thoughts , emotions, frustrations or whatever, away with it:D.

This is indeed what makes you an artist. You are expressing yourself WITH an addictive quality.You are determined to express with beauty and you desire to do it well. Your work is quite good and I am sure most here would agree with me that you can indeed call yourself an artist.

I know I will.

Sar

Wow! I am really impressed! This is great!

Azurylipfe

Deckster said:
This is indeed what makes you an artist. You are expressing yourself WITH an addictive quality.You are determined to express with beauty and you desire to do it well. Your work is quite good and I am sure most here would agree with me that you can indeed call yourself an artist.

I know I will.

Another thing i say is" when i'm dead, then you may call me an artist, then i can't dissagree anymore" lol.
i have indeed that desire to do it well , a crush, a love , hard to tell what it is and the best way i possible can even if it takes my entire life to get to that point and probably will never satified about it because i put my limit higher because of that desire to do well:). I love seeing beautifull things and if it its in my ' power' to make the more beautifull , i will try. also realising that there are people who will like it and other people not because they have another opinion of beauty, luckely ,otherwise it would be a boring world if we would like what everybody else like :D

Aalore

yes, I agree these are really nice. Be proud of yourself!

Azurylipfe

2 new cards

the nine of swords http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/56783665/ and nine of wands http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/55683979/ are submitted in my gallery..

They start to get harder to create, and to stay focused on them like adding the right of amont of swords cups etc in them.. i will be very glad when i finaly can start on the pages:)

i do have a question with the ten of cups, they normally represent a couple and some children dancing . but somehow the children don't fit in the card, and yet i feel that they are needed in them for the interpretation. So i'm a bit in dilema:) what should i do follow my feeling or follow my ' artistic' sence?