What's the Postman Bringing? Part 12

Celtictarot

Waiting to get Oz decks as they wanting on them from supplier!

AnemoneRosie

Osho Zen turned up! :D

tapestry

Golden Rider

Managed to finally find an affordable Golden Rider on Abebooks ($22.00 shipped!), and it's on its way from Germany as I speak! Although it's in German, I'm pretty familiar with the RWS images, so I don't think it'll matter....psyched!! :D

quietly

I just got the Invisible Light deck in the mail! It's so stunning, and the quality of production is amazing. And with the arrival of this deck, I think one can officially say I have a collection now! ...Indicated by the fact that I need to find a new space to store them. They no longer fit on my shelf.

Amberjune

Le Tarot des Femmes Erotique has found its way to me from across the Great Pond. I'm already loving it.

Ordered Osho Zen.

EmpyreanKnight

Just got the Hermetic Tarot. It really is gorgeous. :)

G6

Swapperoo

Got Oracle of Visions today in a Swapperoo!

madhatter00o

Thanks to a generous and totally awesome ATer, the Lunatic Tarot is heading to my door!

It's one that attracted me very strongly when I first decided I was ready to branch out with my decks. And, of course, when I found out it was out of print, my hopes we're totally dashed.

And so I am SO excited that I was able to get a hold of this deck!

Pipistrelle

Morgan Greer Tarot in a tin arrived yesterday.

I'm now waiting for two books: Spiritual Tarot (for Morgan Greer and, later, Aquarian study) and Tarot Interactions for improving my readin' skills. :)

bonebeach

I caved and have the Bohemian Gothic on the way. But then I'm done for a bit, I swear...