What's the Postman Bringing? Part 12

Mystygirl

Can hardly contain my excitement! Manged to snap up Animals Divine on Ebay last night.

It has been posted today. *skips round the room* ☺☺☺

lightpers

Fountain Tarot arrive today, along with Tag_Jorrit 's Old Gypsy Fortune Cards, these are blessings today from God, thank you!!

Purchased standard Gypsy Witch fortune cards (54) and Green Witch Tarot!

baconwaffles

The Gorgon's Tarot! Arrived and it's lovely.

JylliM

Pocket Rosetta in a tin arrived! A delight. And some other goodies in the parcel to make it a bit like Christmas - a sample card from the Tabula Mundi and a greeting card with the Rosetta Empress on it.

rylla

I've got the Lumina and Decadent Dream. Happy with both!

Mystygirl

It's here!

My Animals Divine was delivered this morning. Perfect condition. Cards still in cellophane wrapping and book doesn't look like it's even been opened. Happy, happy, happy!

Alta

Hi all, This is a fun thread and we all enjoy it but please don't post additional comments (happy or not) about decks that others are getting; those should be in the thread for that deck or start a new one. I removed a few posts, sorry but wanted to keep the thread on track.

Alta

Celtictarot

Still waiting for my Starchild Akashic tarot, 2 oracle decks from Oz, the moon phases oracle, preorderd the Ancient Divination, Hanson Robertson kit, A german set of Kipper cards and the Delos Tarot!

Cocobird55

My Bluebird Lenormand finally came today. It's nice.

Scarlet Woodland

Paid the tax and picked up my Cosmos set today. Sooooo worth the wait... I love it. One of those wonderful decks you can go as deep or as shallow as you like with and still get a great reading. Plus gorgeous, can't forget the gorgeous :D