Crystal Study Group discussion thread

Padma

Connecting with fairies, eh? I will have to do some research for you to find one, I will do it tomorrow, I don'tknow - too late just now. But also, I think the tinkerbelle and fairies thing maybe has to do with magic happening in your life...? The unexpected, the help from above? ;)

lol! I didn't see the post #55...funny! :)

I think clear quartz would call the fairies actually - I don't know why, my gut just says that...

DownwardSpiral

Connecting with fairies, eh? I will have to do some research for you to find one, I will do it tomorrow, I don'tknow - too late just now. But also, I think the tinkerbelle and fairies thing maybe has to do with magic happening in your life...? The unexpected, the help from above? ;)

I think clear quartz would call the fairies actually - I don't know why, my gut just says that...

Could very well be : ) The only thing I saw posted was clear quartz and also haha that purple stone oh yes amethyst. I have both and haven't really worked with either. I always think of clear quartz as being so...simple.

Haha now I got Sammy Hagar in my head..."I can't drive 55" : )

Padma

clear crystal is actually very inspiring to wear... :) it helps one feel light, and feel liberated. I like it!
it always feels to me like it is smiling at me - can't tell you why. Maybe because it refracts the light so much, it is a "light" personality.

I won't be in the crystals thread very much, or even on AT much, for the next month - just letting you all know, so you don't think I am ignoring you! Busy month ahead - I shouldn't even be in the forum just now ;p

I wish you all luck with your studies and stones, and I will drop in every time I have a chance ;)

214red

Fab threads, been enjoying reading them all, and I blame all of you for making me buy more crystals...for research purposes ofcourse !

Padma

lol @ Red...Resistance is futile! Hahaha! That is certainly what we have discovered here....

A question, do you think a raw form crystal has more power than one that has been cut and set in metal...? I was just wondering if the cutting took away any power, or actually concentrated the power - you know, by faceting the crystal so that it refracts more light and comes to a point - as many crystals are cut so that the bottom is pointy...

I was just wondering if tumblestones are stronger because they were left in their natural state, or if the cuts made them more powerful, or if there is no difference...I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the subject. :)

DownwardSpiral

Just looking through this thread and had completely forgot...when my grandaughter came over on Sunday she had Tinkerbell on her shirt : )

@red.....it seems what the crystals lack in beauty they make up in power : ) Actually the crystals have been alot of fun as far as feeling the different vibrations and how the body is affected physically. Who would of ever thought so much could come out of a tiny little stone/crystal?

wildchilde

So...if anyone knows a crystal to connect with Tinkerbell and the fairies...I think she's calling me!

well, it's only taken me five days to respond to your request, DS...I was preparing for my heart chakra work this morning with unakite eventhough the class instructor suggested aventurine and I made a not to self that I should come back to this question. You see, I noticed on the healing crystals for you website that the Fuchsite in Aventurine is what connects this stone to the Devic Realm. So I would say that either one of these, the fuchsite or aventurine could help you on your quest.

I personally think that the Tinkerbell keeps showing up to remind you that the Angels and Ascended Masters are right there with you, have heard your pleas, and have already agreed to assist you. I haven't even had time to read it all yet, but I found this interesting .pdf about the plethora of Deva that might help you as well.

http://www.estudiandoteosofia.net/EN/Written/LESSON13.pdf

DownwardSpiral

well, it's only taken me five days to respond to your request, DS...I was preparing for my heart chakra work this morning with unakite eventhough the class instructor suggested aventurine and I made a not to self that I should come back to this question. You see, I noticed on the healing crystals for you website that the Fuchsite in Aventurine is what connects this stone to the Devic Realm. So I would say that either one of these, the fuchsite or aventurine could help you on your quest.

I personally think that the Tinkerbell keeps showing up to remind you that the Angels and Ascended Masters are right there with you, have heard your pleas, and have already agreed to assist you. I haven't even had time to read it all yet, but I found this interesting .pdf about the plethora of Deva that might help you as well.

http://www.estudiandoteosofia.net/EN/Written/LESSON13.pdf

I will check out the link so thanks for that : ) Also I think someone else mentioned (if it wasn't you here or elsewhere) that it could be the angels as well. I have aventurine but will look into fuchsite : ) LOL and I have the unakite as well and have carried it to work with me (prior to the studies) I've read with unakite the properties are stronger/lean toward the greater of the two colors. Mine is more green than the pinkish/red color. And funny you mentioned the aventurine as I had considered it before choosing the carnelian.

214red

I personally think it depends on you, and the stone. I have a preference with rough stones, some are not fabulously pretty but I love them, but I also have some really beautiful cut and shaped stones and they all work well.

Refracting light is good on a cut stone, but also internal inclusions on the stone can do the smr thing, just go what works for you, I like the feel of stones so I like the feel of rough stones mostly, but on my desk at work I have a 'ponder' stone, it's basically a name I made up for it, because I play with it when pondering things at work, it's a smooth clear quartz that fits neatly into my hand and can be used as a magnifier.....and I love the feel of it, which goes against my rough is best policy.

I covert a pendulum my friend has that's a drop crystal but it's faceted and it's beautiful, I live my rough pointed one, but I want one like this other one too

Padma

I think, whether rough or shaped, they work well - that is my conclusion! I have come to see that whether created in a lab, or hewn from stones, whther tumbled or cut, polished or dull, a crystal is a great conductor :)

I think you are right, it is very much a personal thing...thanks for the feedback, Red :) ps I would LOVE a ponder stone! lol! It sounds gorgeous!

I personally think it depends on you, and the stone. I have a preference with rough stones, some are not fabulously pretty but I love them, but I also have some really beautiful cut and shaped stones and they all work well.

Refracting light is good on a cut stone, but also internal inclusions on the stone can do the smr thing, just go what works for you, I like the feel of stones so I like the feel of rough stones mostly, but on my desk at work I have a 'ponder' stone, it's basically a name I made up for it, because I play with it when pondering things at work, it's a smooth clear quartz that fits neatly into my hand and can be used as a magnifier.....and I love the feel of it, which goes against my rough is best policy.

I covert a pendulum my friend has that's a drop crystal but it's faceted and it's beautiful, I live my rough pointed one, but I want one like this other one too