Secret Wishes

zhadee

OK thus can you please read about my secret wishes I am not aware?

Lenormand - Dondorf

1. Your secret wish - Child
2. I heart it - Anchor
3. I dislike it - Sun
4. restraint - Clover
5. fulfillment - Bouquet

Your secret wish is the Child
The way how you like it is the Anchor: the Anchor is a thing that automatically digs itself into the grounds
. The Anchor figuratively enables fastening and securing downwards in the depths of one's soul.
The Anchor is touching the wish deep inside.

The way how you dislike your wish is the Sun: your wish is not allowed to see the light of day. Also, you do not want to see your wish. The Sun is the centre, the earth is turning around it, the Child plays with a hoop and turns it. The Anchor watches the Child, keeps it from running too far and too fast. The Sun deals with luck and happiness that got lost. The Sun sees the Child and believes it is lost: it cannot be a child, it cannot be happy. The happiness that has once been is now gone and will not return.
The Anchor keeps thejoy alive. You wish for happiness and luck. The Anchor holds fast to the luck and the happiness, it believes you deserve to be happy, and you may wish for happiness. Luck and happiness do exist. The Sun says: I will set and the world turns cold. There will no new dawn, there will not be a new happiness.

The Clover is the restraint: find your luck. The Sun says: you cannot see you luck, you do not recognise it, there is no luck. Because you do not see your luck there is none. The Clover is nowhere to be seen, nowhere to be found. Not coming your way. Not handing itself over. Clover in this position does not promise luck, it is nothing but food crop. Usefulness and rationality. Listen to reason!

The Bouquet is the fulfillment: the Bouquet makes you happy. What a happy day!

The Bouquet's flowers embodies soul contents that are rooted in the dark ground of existence. As the sap rises through the stems and the miracle of the flower appears, its colourfulness expresses spiritual conditions.
From the flower comes the fruit as a new life.
You want to come into different, more fortunate circumstances.
Your heart's desire: You want to give birth. Whether this is a child or some creative project, it is luck in itself you wish to give birth to.
Imagine the kind of bouquet a child would pick on a summery meadow. To choose these flowers, you need to be a child.
The wish is fulfilled when you present yourself with this Bouquet.

The meadow is in your soul, where all kinds of flowers grow. So you'll find luck in comfort and consolation, the fulfillment of your wish. You look for consolation to heal from your broken heart.

Hope this resonates!

monisina

Lenormand - Dondorf

1. Your secret wish - Child
2. I heart it - Anchor
3. I dislike it - Sun
4. restraint - Clover
5. fulfillment - Bouquet

Your secret wish is the Child
The way how you like it is the Anchor: the Anchor is a thing that automatically digs itself into the grounds
. The Anchor figuratively enables fastening and securing downwards in the depths of one's soul.
The Anchor is touching the wish deep inside.

The way how you dislike your wish is the Sun: your wish is not allowed to see the light of day. Also, you do not want to see your wish. The Sun is the centre, the earth is turning around it, the Child plays with a hoop and turns it. The Anchor watches the Child, keeps it from running too far and too fast. The Sun deals with luck and happiness that got lost. The Sun sees the Child and believes it is lost: it cannot be a child, it cannot be happy. The happiness that has once been is now gone and will not return.
The Anchor keeps thejoy alive. You wish for happiness and luck. The Anchor holds fast to the luck and the happiness, it believes you deserve to be happy, and you may wish for happiness. Luck and happiness do exist. The Sun says: I will set and the world turns cold. There will no new dawn, there will not be a new happiness.

The Clover is the restraint: find your luck. The Sun says: you cannot see you luck, you do not recognise it, there is no luck. Because you do not see your luck there is none. The Clover is nowhere to be seen, nowhere to be found. Not coming your way. Not handing itself over. Clover in this position does not promise luck, it is nothing but food crop. Usefulness and rationality. Listen to reason!

The Bouquet is the fulfillment: the Bouquet makes you happy. What a happy day!

The Bouquet's flowers embodies soul contents that are rooted in the dark ground of existence. As the sap rises through the stems and the miracle of the flower appears, its colourfulness expresses spiritual conditions.
From the flower comes the fruit as a new life.
You want to come into different, more fortunate circumstances.
Your heart's desire: You want to give birth. Whether this is a child or some creative project, it is luck in itself you wish to give birth to.
Imagine the kind of bouquet a child would pick on a summery meadow. To choose these flowers, you need to be a child.
The wish is fulfilled when you present yourself with this Bouquet.

The meadow is in your soul, where all kinds of flowers grow. So you'll find luck in comfort and consolation, the fulfillment of your wish. You look for consolation to heal from your broken heart.

Hope this resonates!

Hello, thank you for your reading. Your cards actually show my reality.

My problem is that I am too serious and everything take very seriously. I have high expectations from life, people, from everything. I am seems to be a little bit introverted and cold, too serious, but also exacting and strict. I like responsibility and reliability. Thus I have problem with frivolous people, with people who don´t to keep the words, who behave as the life is one big fun - I have a lot of them in my life. And when I don´t agree with someone or I dislike someone I have never been pretending, I manifest my feeling and opinion on them. I took all this behaviour from my mother. Thus The card Sun points to loss of shiny attitude, the card Clover to deficiency of cheerfulness and ability to take thing freely and easy.
Yes I desire to be shiny and take things easy and be more frivolous as I am. But my character is rooted deep inside of me - card Anchor.
And yes, my heart was many time broken.

Probably Child card points not to my desire to have a child because I am worry I will be such strict and demanding to it as my mother was. And I remember how sad and unhappy I was and I don´t want to do it to my child. I guess, the Child card points to find my inner child, that my soul is playful, cheerful but my personality is hard shell.

You wrote that my wish is fulfilled when I present myself with this Bouquet. Yes, I need to be surrounded by nice, friendly and cheerful people and have a lot of fun!

zhadee

Hello, thank you for your reading. Your cards actually show my reality.

You wrote that my wish is fulfilled when I present myself with this Bouquet. Yes, I need to be surrounded by nice, friendly and cheerful people and have a lot of fun!

hello Monisina,

thank you very much for your feedback.
We believe, fun does not give comfort. Happiness is a force. You may miss fun, and there can not be too much fun as you cannot get satisfaction. You cannot get enough of it. It's never enough.
But you need courage to be happy.
The Sun say: I cannot bear that, I need to set.
The Clover says: you get no support, you are all alone.
Position 3 is about dislike, 4 is about restraint.

The Sun says, you don't feel loved. The Clover says, you're not loved. But the Child plays all alone. It is happy to run after the hoop. There is no friend, there are no parents, the Child is self-forgotten.

The obsession for happiness prevents you from forgetting yourself. You need courage to forget about yourself. You need courage to lose your hold, but it does not mean you refrain from happiness.
When your hand is open, you receive the Bouquet.

You wish is to find yourself. Like the Child which is absorbed in its play, is one with itself. Obsession (irresistable urge) needs to transform into reflection and contemplation.

Sunnya

If you are still accepting new sitters, I would like to kindly ask you for a reading. I am still new around the forum and learning and that's why I don't post more really, I hope that's okay.

zhadee

Hi zhadee! If you are taking more sitters, I would love a reading!

Lenormand - Dondorf

1. Your secret wish - Mountain
2. I heart it - Book
3. I dislike it - Stork
4. restraint - Mice
5. fulfillment - Key

Your wish is the Mountain. A mountain is a place to be alone, a place to think and to speak to gods, ancestors and oneself. A mountain retreat.
On one side, you like to be a summitier, on the other hand you like to join a summit conference. You wish to talk like a book. You look for inspiration and divine afflatus to solve a problem, you want to break away.
The mountain is the right place to get them all.

How you like this wish: Book. The Book is empty, and ready to be filled with the thoughts and ideas coming to you on top of the mountain.

How you dislike the Mountain: the Stork. How high can a stork fly? We strongly believe, the Mount Everest cannot be crossed by the stork.
The stork is the 'bringer of breath', but the air is too thin in the highest height. So the stork is afraid to suffocate. The Mountain is the Stork's nightmare, an incubus that steals the stork's breath.

The Mice are also a nightmare.
Generally, the Mice are related with dark, threatening, sinister aspects. They embody disturbing mental contents that especially at night may appear distressing. Mice symbolise nagging and bothering fantasies, thoughts, feelings and remorse. They attack the person like evil spirits. No mountain is high enough to secure you from their infestation. Mice are furies. You find no peace, no comtemplation from this dread.
Mice are as grey as the Mountain, and grey is the colour of ghosts. Mice are the 'bringer of death', the Mountain is the image of immortality. Immortality is innocence.

Do you know this old song 'The Key, the Secret'? The Key is the fulfillment of your wish. It opens the secret, the secret is a source, the source arises in the Mountain. The spring water from this fountainhead cleanses and refreshes you, and you are clear again. Clear mind, clear view. You get high, you get open. The Key is the solution.

Your wish is to get clean from all troubles, you want to get rid of your haunters. You wish to achieve forgiveness.

Hope this resonates!

zhadee

If you are still accepting new sitters, I would like to kindly ask you for a reading. I am still new around the forum and learning and that's why I don't post more really, I hope that's okay.

Yes, we'll read for you :) It will take some time, because I work long hours

Seraphina

Hi zhadee

I have been reading your posts and I'm really drawn by your reading, so much so, that, if you have the time, no rush, may I have a reading please... :)

Marirowana

What a lovely spread! I love your positive approach. I'd love to sit for you :)

zhadee

Lenormand - Dondorf

1. Your secret wish - Scythe
2. I heart it - Clover
3. I dislike it - Coffin
4. restraint - Mice
5. fulfillment - Mountain

Your secret wish is the Scythe: you want to put an end to something, something has to come to a close. The Coffin is the fear of killing it by ending it. The Clover's message is:
better a terrible end than unending terror. Better a quick cut than a messy misery. Putting an end means to get free from discontent. The Clover promises a good harvest. The Mountain says: to put something to an end, it has to be overcome.

How you like your wish:
The Clover promises a good harvest. Bringing in the harvest means to cut something. A growth, a development, a process is put to an end. The time is ripe. The time is now. The time has come. The moment of truth has arrived.

The Coffin wants to bury the truth and the time. The Coffin wants to lock the Scythe inside, keep matters in the dark. Before I reveal myself, I'd rather put myself into the Coffin. In this position, you are afraid that telling the truth is almost as bad as committing suicide.

The Mice is the restraint: little greedy thieves, causing pitting corosion on your harvesting tool: the blade becomes blunt. The Mice disintegrate the moment of truth. They devour everything, nothing remains untouched, untainted, intact. Where nothing is, there is no problem. Where nothing is, there is nothing to end. Where nothing is, nothing can become. Mice say: there is no problem.
There is no knife edge.

The Mountain fulfills your wish: the moment of truth demands of you to stand on solid grounds. To live on a rock. You have to be Saint Peter. The one who lied 3 times, and told the truth until he died. He died for telling the truth. He is a martyr. Martyr means witness. Witness refers to conscience which means 'confidant'.
The Mice symbolise conscience-stricken.
You'll ease your conscience when you use the Scythe.
By telling the truth you overcome your silence. Breaking the silence is your wish. Silent as a grave = the Coffin.
The truth needs to be told, by all means. The Scythe needs to be wielded regardless of the pain it might cause. A vow of silence bears down on you like a Mountain. The Clover is easiness.
The Mountain fulfills your wish by being firm; wielding the Scythe asks you to stand rocksolid. The Mountain will carry you, this works like a dream, you stand your ground. You rise above events, you take your distance.

Hope this resonates with you!