Secret Wishes

zhadee

I'd love one of these too Zhadee if that's a possibility :)

1. Your secret wish - Ring
2. I heart it - Storks
3. I dislike it - Clouds
4. restraint - Fox
5. fulfillment - Book

The Ring signifies your secret wish.
The Storks show how you like your wish. A monogamous couple for a lifetime. You like your wish because the Ring is the wish to have and to hold, to be in love and be loved. United forever.

The Clouds show your dislike: you doubt your wish, you do not believe in it. The Ring is one, the Clouds are two-sided. The Ring is eternity, the Clouds are passing, so they are the anxiety about the future.

The Fox is the restraint. It is the betrayal that steals the future and splits the unity, because of secrecies and lies. Fox does not want to share, turning you into Dumb Dora.

The Book is fulfillment, it deals with secrets and knowledge. It contains the truth which enlightens the scenery: it takes away the shadows of doubts, so the cloudy sky turns bright again.
To believe in truth is the wish's fulfillment. The book of life is filled with experience and wisdom, combined with the Ring it is eternal truth available to you. Your wish is to have eternal truth that kills all doubt.
You want to be free from all doubt, you want to be true and authentic. The Book is your mind and your thoughts.
What you write in there is what you can read in there. When you are true to yourself you may speak your mind freely.
Your wish is to speak what there is to say. What there is to say is always the truth. Telling the truth makes you become flesh and blood.

Hope this resonates!

zhadee

WOOOOOOOWWWWWWW lol awesome ! And I wanted a work related result.. .whoosh you got me :thumbsup:

Thanks for this most wonderful and accurate reading.. I love that spread.... Love it

Hello there,

thank you so much for the encouraging feedback, I am happy to see you had fun :joke:

I believe I miss the days where I only had to worry about myself. The interesting thing is I feel I have been in a fixed place for sometime and wish I had the opp to enjoy some fly by the seat of my pants action. To be that person I was when I had no one else to worry about but myself.

I woke up, thinking about your reading, getting a bit deeper in the images.
Now I like to add: The Uroborus (Egyptian .: tail-eater, Greek .: oura = tail, Boros = swallowing) is a circular winding snake biting its own tail. She forms an originally existing unity. Like you long to transform in some innocent primary egg condition. In fairytales, the stork can be an enchanted human. It can signify the thankfulness in children, and the promise to take care of the elders. Also, in christian symbolism, the stork is a 'snake eater' for the snake is the devil.

In your spread, the Storks symbolise your dislike of the wish, it is not the bringer of new life and happiness, however, it is blocking the fulfillment of your wish denoted by the Snake that's why the Stork is - in your spread - the enemy. The Stork is placed in the pond, watching the water.
The Snake signifies conversion and renewal, she fulfills the wish by moulting. She is the Ring in motion, the eternal cycling and circling. She is not the broken but the opened ring - open for the future that brings new things, ready to adapt to new conditions.

Shedding her old and tight skin makes her feel good in her skin. A regular sloughing goes smoothly every time. In order to do so, a certain amount of humidity is necessary, but the Stork watches the water.
I feel like my ability to take off in a second has been restrained. To be able to just run away for a bit would be fulfilment the snake brings.

Another secret wish that comes to mind is.. I would love to get back in contact with someone from my past. Ring/Birds
The problem is I can't message them (Rider) as both of our lives have moved on (Storks). If I did, it would be going against the rules. (Snake)

Thanks for taking the time to read for me.. This was a really cool thread. :)

Thank you very much for the opportunity, I have learned a lot from this reading!

Bonny

1. Your secret wish - Ring
2. I heart it - Storks
3. I dislike it - Clouds
4. restraint - Fox
5. fulfillment - Book

The Ring signifies your secret wish.
The Storks show how you like your wish. A monogamous couple for a lifetime. You like your wish because the Ring is the wish to have and to hold, to be in love and be loved. United forever.

The Clouds show your dislike: you doubt your wish, you do not believe in it. The Ring is one, the Clouds are two-sided. The Ring is eternity, the Clouds are passing, so they are the anxiety about the future.

The Fox is the restraint. It is the betrayal that steals the future and splits the unity, because of secrecies and lies. Fox does not want to share, turning you into Dumb Dora.

The Book is fulfillment, it deals with secrets and knowledge. It contains the truth which enlightens the scenery: it takes away the shadows of doubts, so the cloudy sky turns bright again.
To believe in truth is the wish's fulfillment. The book of life is filled with experience and wisdom, combined with the Ring it is eternal truth available to you. Your wish is to have eternal truth that kills all doubt.
You want to be free from all doubt, you want to be true and authentic. The Book is your mind and your thoughts.
What you write in there is what you can read in there. When you are true to yourself you may speak your mind freely.
Your wish is to speak what there is to say. What there is to say is always the truth. Telling the truth makes you become flesh and blood.

Hope this resonates!

----

Hi Zhadee,

This is very powerful. Thank-you for this mirroring. It's true that the ring , that a state of authenticity without the confusion of doubt is most essential for me. I'm a bit confused about the fox. Is this meant to represent part of me is it? The part of me that holds to secrecies?

Thanks, I'll be able to write more once I've heard about this bit of that's ok?!
Just great!!!

B:)

MissNine

Wow. If you are taking more sitters, I would love a reading. Thank you.

zhadee

----

Hi Zhadee,

This is very powerful. Thank-you for this mirroring. It's true that the ring , that a state of authenticity without the confusion of doubt is most essential for me. I'm a bit confused about the fox. Is this meant to represent part of me is it? The part of me that holds to secrecies?

Thanks, I'll be able to write more once I've heard about this bit of that's ok?!
Just great!!!

Hi Bonny,

position 4 is the world, anything ready to restrain you from your wish.
Position 3 is your internal 'no' that correspondents with 4 (the outer 'no') in the way that you either agree or disagree in supressing your wish.

The outer world uses the Fox to decline your wish, while your internal world uses the Clouds.

Bonny

Hi Bonny,

position 4 is the world, anything ready to restrain you from your wish.
Position 3 is your internal 'no' that correspondents with 4 (the outer 'no') in the way that you either agree or disagree in supressing your wish.

The outer world uses the Fox to decline your wish, while your internal world uses the Clouds.

Dear Zhadee this is really extraordinary ... Deep! Yes this is accurate. I can be trusting and not realise there's been lies going on. Eventually it has been shown. The suggestion of the fox there signals what gets in the way of authenticity.

Thanks very much Zhadee... Wow, a lot to consider.

Cheers

zhadee

Wow. If you are taking more sitters, I would love a reading. Thank you.

1. Your secret wish - Mountain
2. I heart it - Book
3. I dislike it - Ship
4. restraint - Ring
5. fulfillment - Tree

The Mountain is your wish.
The Book is how you like your wish: the Book of Law, a register of debt. You like to read somebody the riot act. The Mountain is an enemy (not necessarily a person), somebody/something who owes you. Could even be your 'weaker' part. You wish to punish somebody, you seek to repay him.

You don't like your wish: the Ship offers two ways of dealing with the problem. Either you flee to avoid conquering the Mountain (procrastination), avoiding the task of facing the enemy; or you flee from yourself, as if there was no Mountain you need to climb.
Either you forgive and forget, or you shoulder the blame.
You don't like the wish, because you want to forgive and you want to take the blame. Taking a trip also means time heals all wounds.

The Ring negates the wish, your sense of guilt keeps returning. You cannot forget, the guilt is eternal. You cannot escape this circle.

The Tree fulfills your wish: it helps you to surmount the Mountain.
Tree signifies health and stamina, the Mountain signifies the wish to overcome and triumph over your enemy.

In the dream-work healthy and blooming trees refer to a healthy life, a felled and dying tree to the necessary confrontation with death and dying.

Hope this resonates!

zhadee

Dear Zhadee this is really extraordinary ... Deep! Yes this is accurate. I can be trusting and not realise there's been lies going on. Eventually it has been shown. The suggestion of the fox there signals what gets in the way of authenticity.

Thanks very much Zhadee... Wow, a lot to consider.

Cheers

Hi Bonny,

I thought about your answer, and I realised this reading is not about secret wishes, but about the dearest wish. A pity we cannot change the thread's name.

I'd say your dearest wish is the Clouds may dissolve, to focus on truth. To see right through it.

Bonny

I'd agree with you entirely Zhadee!!

Yes certainly!!
B :)

MissNine

1. Your secret wish - Mountain
2. I heart it - Book
3. I dislike it - Ship
4. restraint - Ring
5. fulfillment - Tree

The Mountain is your wish.
The Book is how you like your wish: the Book of Law, a register of debt. You like to read somebody the riot act. The Mountain is an enemy (not necessarily a person), somebody/something who owes you. Could even be your 'weaker' part. You wish to punish somebody, you seek to repay him.

You don't like your wish: the Ship offers two ways of dealing with the problem. Either you flee to avoid conquering the Mountain (procrastination), avoiding the task of facing the enemy; or you flee from yourself, as if there was no Mountain you need to climb.
Either you forgive and forget, or you shoulder the blame.
You don't like the wish, because you want to forgive and you want to take the blame. Taking a trip also means time heals all wounds.

The Ring negates the wish, your sense of guilt keeps returning. You cannot forget, the guilt is eternal. You cannot escape this circle.

The Tree fulfills your wish: it helps you to surmount the Mountain.
Tree signifies health and stamina, the Mountain signifies the wish to overcome and triumph over your enemy.

In the dream-work healthy and blooming trees refer to a healthy life, a felled and dying tree to the necessary confrontation with death and dying.

Hope this resonates!
Wow. So this really hits home. I think you're spot on!
There's a legal issue I've been struggling with the last year and I can definitely see how my endurance and not giving up will be the answer to this situation and getting my wish after a long battle.
Yes, I do feel guilty because I don't want to make the situation worse by complaining but I know I can't be a pushover.
And yes, with the ship, I totally agree that once I'm out of the fire, and it's all behind me, either path I take, I'll feel so much less burdened.

Great reading, Zhadee!
Thank you!