Secret Wishes

monisina

Still looking for probands willing to test the effectiveness of this freshly self-invented spread!

"Freud believed that the function of dreams is to preserve sleep by representing as fulfilled wishes that would otherwise awaken the dreamer."

Now you don't have to fall asleep. Instead of dreamworks, we'll reveal the dearest wish by using the Lenormands. Just like in a dream, these 5 cards will present you the image of your secret wish.

1. Your dearest wish
2. I heart it
3. I dislike it
4. restraint
5. fulfillment

I look forward reading for you! :heart: I offer reading for feedback.

Hello, if you are not tired , can I have a reading? I know one man who is very distant to people and I like to help him and I want to ask about his wishes. Thanks

zhadee

Hello, if you are not tired , can I have a reading? I know one man who is very distant to people and I like to help him and I want to ask about his wishes. Thanks

Thank you for asking, we are still open for new sitters.

We can only read on your wishes.

deb99

If you are still open I would like to know what my secret wishes may be?

zhadee

I will read for you later because I have to go to work now

monisina

Thank you for asking, we are still open for new sitters.

We can only read on your wishes.

OK thus can you please read about my secret wishes I am not aware?

zhadee

OK thus can you please read about my secret wishes I am not aware?

Yes, we'll read for you. We will read your heart's desire :heart:
Please be patient, it takes about two hours to do one of these readings and I just got home from work.

zhadee

Deb99

1. Your secret wish - Dog
2. I heart it - Bouquet
3. I dislike it - Letter
4. restraint - Bear
5. fulfillment - Ring

At first sight, the Dog is the wish, the Ring fulfills the wish. This means, eternal loyalty fulfills the wish for eternal loyalty, friendship that last until death. Friendship can refer to partnership and following.
The dog stays in a pack, there is a leader and a master.
The watchdog has a master. Your wish is either being the Dog's master or the watchdog, being the master's most faithful friend.
This means, you either wish to be Master or Servant.
The Ring fulfills the wish because loyalty rules. The Ring symbolises the reign of loyalty, the power of faithfulness, meaning: The Ring of Power.
Faithfulness is a power that binds eternally.
The wish says, "I want to be the Dog, I want to have a Dog".
Combined with the Ring, the Dog means: I want power, I have power when I bind, and thouroughly place under the vow of faith.
I have power when the other one swears fidelity.
I have power when the other one gives me his word of honour.

By the same token, I am ruled by faith when I give my word, when I promise. I want to be Dog, I want to be loyal forever. I want to be yours. I want you to take me home. I want to protect you. I belong to you, and I protect our home. The Ring is ours. We belong together.
The Ring means a moment of perfection.

On second view, the Bouquet shows how you like your wish. There is plenty of happiness, luck and joy. Your wish is as colourful and fragrant as the Bouquet. You like your wish just the way you like the Bouquet: as a gift from a dear friend. Combined with the Dog, which is a feeling of safety, you wish to receive this feeling every moment afresh.

The Letter is how you dislike your wish: the bad news, the small print, the bill, and the farewell letter. All things come to an end. The question is: do you expect this letter, or do you wish to write it? Because this represents your dislike, you may either issue an invoice, or you refuse to settle a score.

The Bear signifies restraint: the Bear is sleeping, the Letter is closed. To open the Letter is the same as the Bear opening his eyes. Both are a threat when they become active. The Bear is a strong animal, he will eat the Dog. The Letter puts an end.

The Ring is fulfillment. Because the Ring is a bond, it puts the Dog on a leash and the Bear at a chain. This means, the Bear is held at bay and no danger at all, when the Ring of Power rules.
The Dog is at bay when danger is in sight.
Endangered is only faith, the loss of loyalty.
Your wish is the bond will last, the promise will be kept, and you may believe in confidence and trust.
The belief fights the Bear. The doubt awakes the Bear.

Hope this resonates!

deb99

1. Your secret wish - Dog
2. I heart it - Bouquet
3. I dislike it - Letter
4. restraint - Bear
5. fulfillment - Ring

At first sight, the Dog is the wish, the Ring fulfills the wish. This means, eternal loyalty fulfills the wish for eternal loyalty, friendship that last until death. Friendship can refer to partnership and following.
The dog stays in a pack, there is a leader and a master.
The watchdog has a master. Your wish is either being the Dog's master or the watchdog, being the master's most faithful friend.
This means, you either wish to be Master or Servant.
The Ring fulfills the wish because loyalty rules. The Ring symbolises the reign of loyalty, the power of faithfulness, meaning: The Ring of Power.
Faithfulness is a power that binds eternally.
The wish says, "I want to be the Dog, I want to have a Dog".
Combined with the Ring, the Dog means: I want power, I have power when I bind, and thouroughly place under the vow of faith.
I have power when the other one swears fidelity.
I have power when the other one gives me his word of honour.

By the same token, I am ruled by faith when I give my word, when I promise. I want to be Dog, I want to be loyal forever. I want to be yours. I want you to take me home. I want to protect you. I belong to you, and I protect our home. The Ring is ours. We belong together.
The Ring means a moment of perfection.

On second view, the Bouquet shows how you like your wish. There is plenty of happiness, luck and joy. Your wish is as colourful and fragrant as the Bouquet. You like your wish just the way you like the Bouquet: as a gift from a dear friend. Combined with the Dog, which is a feeling of safety, you wish to receive this feeling every moment afresh.

The Letter is how you dislike your wish: the bad news, the small print, the bill, and the farewell letter. All things come to an end. The question is: do you expect this letter, or do you wish to write it? Because this represents your dislike, you may either issue an invoice, or you refuse to settle a score.

The Bear signifies restraint: the Bear is sleeping, the Letter is closed. To open the Letter is the same as the Bear opening his eyes. Both are a threat when they become active. The Bear is a strong animal, he will eat the Dog. The Letter puts an end.

The Ring is fulfillment. Because the Ring is a bond, it puts the Dog on a leash and the Bear at a chain. This means, the Bear is held at bay and no danger at all, when the Ring of Power rules.
The Dog is at bay when danger is in sight.
Endangered is only faith, the loss of loyalty.
Your wish is the bond will last, the promise will be kept, and you may believe in confidence and trust.
The belief fights the Bear. The doubt awakes the Bear.

Hope this resonates!

Yes it totally resonates, I want a loving long-lasting relationship with someone who is faithful and true to me always, and I want every day to like a fresh new happy day for us together and nothing to ever get old or boring. The only thing that I am afraid of is it ending. I fear it so much though that I may bring the ending on myself due to my own fear/worry. It is my dream and has not yet come true. :( But thank you this definitely resonates, I appreciate it.

SunnyBee

Hi zhadee! If you are taking more sitters, I would love a reading!