Tarotstones

Little Hare

Chronata,

Do get better <3 take care of yourself and do not take on too much. Those stones are magnificent! Am I the only one that thinks $50 for a full set of painted tarot stones is cheap?

I treasure my oracle stones that you made for me many a year ago.

Please rest, relax and enjoy basking in the peace

Blessings

Little Hare

gregory

I just got my 78 "card" tarotstones deck full of little KITTIES today - they are awesome. Thank you SO much Chronata - talk about well worth the wait. :D

WOW and that :D

Annabelle

Well, I wish I had seen the post asking for PMs back two weeks ago :(.

But I've PMed you now, Robyn! :)

I ordered a set from you and paid for it, months ago.

gregory

ERK. What the ****. Got a duplicate here :(

gregory

I'm betting you will have them very soon after she gets your address :) Worked for me - and mine had to come through evil customs !!

But with her sudden illness, what else could we do but wait till she was better. Believe me - they are well worth the wait !

truelighth

Oops, I totally missed that post too! Guess I better PM very quickly too, since I have also been waiting for months. I was just waiting for news of Robyn to be better.

Aerin

Oops, I totally missed that post too! Guess I better PM very quickly too, since I have also been waiting for months. I was just waiting for news of Robyn to be better.

I missed it too...

Chronata

Thank you again to everyone...

I am now getting back up to speed~

3 more sets went out...more will be going out after the weekend.

I have had another short delay (another small emergency...but don't worry! I am fine) and I am not at home right now, but I will return home on Monday.

Bhavana

Chronata,

Do get better <3 take care of yourself and do not take on too much. Those stones are magnificent! Am I the only one that thinks $50 for a full set of painted tarot stones is cheap?

I treasure my oracle stones that you made for me many a year ago.

Please rest, relax and enjoy basking in the peace

Blessings

Little Hare

no, I think that $50 is too cheap as well, but didn't want to say anything because of the people on here that wanted to buy them - figured they might not appreciate a suggestion about raising the price. Now that you have said it, I can agree =)

gregory

I agree. As I have said very firmly to Chronata VERY MANY TIMES !