Tarotstones

strings of life

All I can say is, wow. I just got the black set of 78 and it's absolutely killing me that I can't play with them at work, since I had them delivered to the office.

I'll post a photo or two tonight.

ETA: I'll post photos sometime around 2/1!

And Debra, they do sparkle!

I love the concept of casting them in a circle and reading the positions that Chronata provided in the direction sheet. How innovative!

What lands in the circle is the present focus, above the circle represents the future, while the stones that fall below are the past.

Stones on the side of the circle are in the present but are often happening without you, or are not important to your current focus.

Any stones that touch are closely linked, and have combined messages. Stones that fall upside down are hidden matters or you may read them as reversed Tarot meanings.

tarot heart

All I can say is, wow. I just got the black set of 78 and it's absolutely killing me that I can't play with them at work, since I had them delivered to the office.

I'll post a photo or two tonight.

And Debra, they do sparkle!

I love the concept of casting them in a circle and reading the positions that Chronata provided in the direction sheet. How innovative!

Please post pictures aurarcana, I would love to see these!!!! :)

CdnSee

These stones are amazing!!!! What a clever idea, and a steady hand to paint them ;-)

tarotlyn

:heart: :) Chronata, i just received my 'second' set of your most wonderful Tarot Stones' :heart::):thumbsup:
...and they are as amazing as the first ones!!!

i love these and read with them in regular tarot spreads and also use them for 'one card' daily readings!

These are going to make a perfect birthday gift for my neighbor, especially since she is a Gemini
and loves 'sparkley' things! :):thumbsup:

Thank you, :heart: Chronata for another endearing and beautiful tarot art piece from you!

These are perfect!

:heart::* HUGS
Lyn

papercutbliss

I asked to be added to the queue to purchase last year, but nothing was ever followed through. A pity :(

Chronata

Sorry about that Papercutbliss!

I can only conceivably make one set at a time, and life gets in the way!

But now that I have internet and electricity again (yay!) I can get back to art.

If you want a set right now, PM me, and I can discuss color options for you!

papercutbliss

Sorry about that Papercutbliss!

I can only conceivably make one set at a time, and life gets in the way!

But now that I have internet and electricity again (yay!) I can get back to art.

If you want a set right now, PM me, and I can discuss color options for you!

Completely understandable! Yes, real life always takes precedence. I was pouting in jest. Okay, partially pouting in jest ;). Sorry about the last response too; just now seeing your post. I will PM you sometime this week and we can discuss it if you still have time! Peace and light