Tarotstones

Chronata

Another apology here...

I probably should have been clear from the beginning, but I was not, so I suppose it is my fault.

The full 78 Tarotstone sets have pips for minors.

If you were expecting full scenes for minors...then I am truly sorry, but my brushes are only so small, and it's been difficult enough just to paint the stones as they are.

If you have paid already, and you are unhappy with the thought of receiving a set with "pips" then I will refund your money now, no questions asked.

Thanks for understanding.

gregory

Good grief.

Anyone want to see some photos ? Mine are STUNNING - pips and all. I can't imagine how anyone manages to paint a single pentacle on a stone, never mind a whole king/queen/death card....

They are gorgeous, and I'm sure if anyone is daft enough not to want them, there will be queues of people happy to buy them off you., :love: Chronata :love:

MINE have CATS :D

Minotauro

._.

I cant believe someone would expect scenic minors in a tiny stone D:

I would also like to take this oportunity to say your work is lovely <3

you should try getting this " published" or mass made or something :)

lunakasha

Anyone want to see some photos ? Mine are STUNNING - pips and all. I can't imagine how anyone manages to paint a single pentacle on a stone, never mind a whole king/queen/death card....

They are gorgeous, and I'm sure if anyone is daft enough not to want them, there will be queues of people happy to buy them off you., :love: Chronata :love:

MINE have CATS :D

Oh, hells yeah. PLEASE post some photos, gregory! :*

I couldn't agree more about Chronata's work: stunning, gorgeous.....and so teeny tiny.

She is amazing. And I'm sure her pips are amazing as well.

:) Luna

Pam O

Hi Chronata, I hope you are feeling better. These are amazing and I would like to get in line too. I am very patient and would just be so grateful to get your full set!

PS I have your Crowstones and I really enjoy those too. You are so VERY talented!!!

ETA: I am happy to send you $$ now even though you are backed up at this moment.

Hi there Chronata,
I'm just checking in to let you know that I'm still waiting ever so patiently. I know you sent me a PM back in June before all the major chaos hit:
Chronata said:
Thanks so much!!!
Blessings!
Robyn
But I promise you are on the list for the next batch!

I'm SO glad to see you posting again Robyn. Hope you are having FUN making all these AMAZING little sets that we treasure! I am really hoping that even your "small emergencies" have been resolved. You are just incredibly talented!! :D

So I'm here longingfully (and very patiently) waiting to get the go ahead to send you my $$ that I've had sitting here stashed for you.... So maybe, just maybe, I can give you my money? Oh, I would like to send you $78 instead of the $50 that you originally asked for the set. 78 just feels way better to me, so hope that works for you too!

Essjay

Photos please Greggers :love:

gregory

Photos please Greggers :love:
OK - gimme a few minutes - I keep dropping off line, and I need to lay them out BEAUTIFULLY........

OK - I'm back. These are very very hard to photograph because of the transparency - sunlight and the carpet didn't even work too well ! but you get the idea (I hope) - and I truly cannot see how ANYONE could expect anything more from the pips.

Eat your hearts out - NO-ONE gets my kitties off me !

Attachments

• majors.jpg
    majors.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 142
  • a few majors closer up.jpg
    a few majors closer up.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 142
  • some minors.jpg
    some minors.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 149

MoonGypsy

Absolutely incredible!!!!! And the PIPS ARE GORGEEEEEUS!!!! i can't imagine anyone being anything but awe struck, thrilled and grateful to have these VERY special original pieces of ART! Chronata's creativity and painstaking painting of all those tiny stones staggers me--She is really somethin'! :love:

Essjay

Oh, thank you Greggers. They're gorgeous. I'm not sure which is my favourite of your majors but the High Priestess is just perfect, and Strength, that Page is beautiful too!

Aw, so lovely :)