(1)Kipper master card exchange

CosmicBeing

CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED

I am looking to do a Master card exchange which means the kipper deck decides how many cards come out of the deck.

I am doing this in exchange format which requires you use equal amount of cards as myself.

The most cards I have seen come out of this deck is 9 cards... the least is 3. I rarely see it go over 6 cards coming out the deck.

I don't have the most serious questions so it be a laid back exchange

Use any form of card divination tool you wish to use in exchange.

I expect the exchange to be completed within 5 days (giving you 5 days to respond from the moment your reading is posted.

I love predictive forms of reading...so I will read up to 6 months into the future.

If you are interested..sign up with a question.
1. Think (Awaiting exchange and feedback)

think

Hey CB, how are you?

This is intriguing. I've never heard of the kipper deck.

I understand the rules (using the same number of cards) and would love to sit if my question is not too "argh, get a life asking questions about this person" for you (I understand if so)... I'm still conscious of a reading you did for me around the end of May for 6 months, I'm waiting a couple more weeks to leave feedback on that (but so far it seems amazingly accurate).

Anyway, so my question would be:

What is likely to happen between me and K with regard to rebuilding our friendship in the next 6 months?

CosmicBeing

Hey CB, how are you?

This is intriguing. I've never heard of the kipper deck.

I understand the rules (using the same number of cards) and would love to sit if my question is not too "argh, get a life asking questions about this person" for you (I understand if so)... I'm still conscious of a reading you did for me around the end of May for 6 months, I'm waiting a couple more weeks to leave feedback on that (but so far it seems amazingly accurate).

I look forward to that feedback. I love when people update me on a read.
Doing your question now.

CosmicBeing

Think

Anyway, so my question would be:

What is likely to happen between me and K with regard to rebuilding our friendship in the next 6 months?
May 2, 2017

4 Meetings
17 Receiving a gift
Socializing that feels like a gift or getting together to give/receive gifts (holidays are coming up)
~
3 Marriage Card
33 Gloomy thoughts
A relationship (symbolizes all relationships) that is full of gloomy thoughts, discontentment.
~
26 Great Happiness
23 Court
Turn of event is needed to bring about balance.
~
19 Bereavement
An ending

~
2 Main person F (you)
28 Expectation (also a time period card)
11 Gaining a lot of money
24 Theft
You are wishing/expecting a successful outcome (like winning a jackpot type of success...sudden and amazing) pertaining to something that can't keep going on the way it is going

Overall..everything in yellow is the past. It looks like there might be a possibility the last time you saw K was possibly at a birthday party, a Christmas party, or some type of event that is about gift giving. The relationship then followed into a relationship of gloom and discontentment. This turn of event calls for balance, but it brought some type of ending.

Everything is orange is the present time. I don't see change happening that is really major....the hoping and wishing of things to change is going to continue to stay with you.

There are no card sitting after you...so it indicate the same old same old continuing.

I hope this made sense!

CosmicBeing

I'm going to do something fun and not a serious question for me.

What do you see in the love/fun sexy interaction in the next 6 months (now until May 2nd 2017)?

Looks like 11 cards came out, but going to reduce it to 10 because one card is just a significtor.

Asked November 1st or 2nd 2016

think

May 2, 2017

4 Meetings
17 Receiving a gift
Socializing that feels like a gift or getting together to give/receive gifts (holidays are coming up)
~
3 Marriage Card
33 Gloomy thoughts
A relationship (symbolizes all relationships) that is full of gloomy thoughts, discontentment.
~
26 Great Happiness
23 Court
Turn of event is needed to bring about balance.
~
19 Bereavement
An ending

~
2 Main person F (you)
28 Expectation (also a time period card)
11 Gaining a lot of money
24 Theft
You are wishing/expecting a successful outcome (like winning a jackpot type of success...sudden and amazing) pertaining to something that can't keep going on the way it is going

Overall..everything in yellow is the past. It looks like there might be a possibility the last time you saw K was possibly at a birthday party, a Christmas party, or some type of event that is about gift giving. The relationship then followed into a relationship of gloom and discontentment. This turn of event calls for balance, but it brought some type of ending.

Everything is orange is the present time. I don't see change happening that is really major....the hoping and wishing of things to change is going to continue to stay with you.

There are no card sitting after you...so it indicate the same old same old continuing.

I hope this made sense!
Thanks so much CB! Is this 11 cards?

Hmm, the last time I saw K was at uni (we both attend the same uni) and we had a really fun meeting. I did give him a gift! Just a notebook I'd seen that reminded me of him. We talked about meeting up soon and then a week later I asked him about meeting and he seemed eager, arranged a date and place, but then I got ill and he hasn't been in touch since. After a couple of weeks I decided this whole thing is ridiculous, I've been in emotional pain for almost 2 years because of this, nothing is working and I told him I adore him but it causes me heartache and I just want to move on to brighter things. I'm not expecting him to respond, but we might bump into each other at uni.

So wow, that is very accurate.

I guess I am hopeful for a sudden change, but I also truly wish to just move on. I really just want to wake up and not care about him at all.

Thanks! What was your question?

think

I'm going to do something fun and not a serious question for me.

What do you see in the love/fun sexy interaction in the next 6 months (now until May 2nd 2017)?

Looks like 11 cards came out, but going to reduce it to 10 because one card is just a significtor.

Sorry we cross posted. I've just got to pop out, but will get onto your question when I get back.

CosmicBeing

Happy it made sense. Thank you for the feedback...shocked how accurate it was.

Post #5 gives you my question with how many cards you will have to use int he exchange (10 cards).

think

So sorry for the delay! I had small amounts of time to read earlier but not long enough to do a full 10 card spread.

I decided to do:

1 9

3 4 5 6 7 8

2 10

Where 1 is your overall readiness for romance (gift). 2 is your challenge. 3-8 are one card per month, 9 is things that might be hidden and 10 is a final outcome card.

1. page of swords
2. 5 of wands
3. ace of swords
4 . moon
5. king of pentacles
6. tower
7. world
8. wheel of fortune
9. 2 of cups
10. queen of wands

So, you're the page of swords here. You're quite into your work right now I think, maybe you have had some issues with work and you're kind of focussed on that, or you don't quite love your job and you've been thinking about that, getting more fulfillment. I wonder if you're feeling a bit stagnant in many areas of your life? Not completely unhappy, not even not content, but there could be improvements. I think the type of person you'd be interested in having a relationship would be someone fun, thinks out of the box, they are quirky, and they appreciate your quirks. I think you consider yourself to be quite eccentric? And you want someone that is also.

So an obstacle for you is that you don't like things to become too mundane or stale? I think a challenge is keeping things exciting enough for you.

If we move on then there is some romantic/sexy energy here in the first month! I don't think you are really that interested but there is someone keen on you and they will make it known, a little flirt or something like that. Fast forward a bit to Feb and between then and May we have 3 majors, there's definitely something happening here, and I think this time you're going to develop strong, intense feelings for someone in your world there. This person is everything you want, they shake your world upside down and probably teach you a thing or two. I think with the 2 of cups there this is the real deal for you, you know. Someone that ticks all your boxes. So if we look again, in December, this person causes you to have some very mixed feelings, maybe they are push-pulling with you, or you're just not seeing things as clearly as you could. I think they are down to earth and just so wise, they really inspire you and there's a lot of passion here in the new year between you and them. They maybe force you to be more outgoing, confident, lose your inhibitions a little. So yeah, I do really only see one real love interest here in this next 6 months.

Hope some of that makes sense!

CosmicBeing

I'll come back with feedback later tonight or very early wednesday morning... I need to do a bit of mopping right now.