1 sitter for mediumship

headincloud

hi is anyone up for a mediumship experiment it just entails seeing if you know the person I have with me in spirit.

If anyone can claim this lady feel free then I can then try tapping back into her for you

*CLOSED*

GotH

Me????

Thank you!!!

headincloud

Me????

Thank you!!!

Hi thanks for your reply this may not work but see if anything resonates.

I may have your maternal Grandmother with me, she’s Australian and a happy character though she could be obstinate and dictatorial when she wished. Physically well set and rounded her eyebrows are dark and hair is short and set, curly blonde, she’s immaculately presented wearing a thin navy blue cardigan.

There’s a huge rabbit on her lap as she sits eating cherry sponge off some fine china. She may have written her own biography and possibly suffered with arthritis in her right shoulder and had trouble with the intestines especially bowels.

She’s referring to a house move or uprooting at Easter whether past or future I don’t know.

GotH

Mmmmm... I'm not Australian and neither was my granny. Must be for someone else. :)

headincloud

thanks goddess wonder who she wants? mmm

LittleOne

I was thinking it sounds a bit like my paternal Grandma but she's still alive (as far as I know).

starburst_au

lol @ little one... Yeah she sounds like my grandma, but she is alive and kicking, just...

lots of stuff resonates....

starburst_au

I was having a look at your thread... and I just thought i'd share the things that resonate for me.... Having said that, my grandma is still alive. My grandma lives in a smallish country town where she was born and hasn't moved out of the area... same with her parents.... close nit country town.. I was thinking perhaps my great grandmother? But I don't know much about her at all....

I may have your maternal Grandmother with me, she’s Australian and a happy character though she could be obstinate and dictatorial when she wished. Physically well set and rounded her eyebrows are dark and hair is short and set, curly blonde, she’s immaculately presented wearing a thin navy blue cardigan.

**My grandma ('B') is Australian, and she is very dictatorial. My grandma is rather... buxom, has dark eye brows, blonde hair but it's not curly. It was in her youth.

**My grandma was a nurse (a matron in a small country hospital) for oh 40 years, and always wore navy, always immaculate.... In a lot of photos my grandma (B) would kind of drape a cardigan over her shoulders..

There’s a huge rabbit on her lap as she sits eating cherry sponge off some fine china. She may have written her own biography and possibly suffered with arthritis in her right shoulder and had trouble with the intestines especially bowels.

*** The rabbit thing, I had a giggle at... as there are wild rabbits that kind of run around out the back of my grandma's house and she always likes to think that she can tame them of course that's never the case... My grandma loves sponge cake, mostly due to the lashings of cream! She hasn't written her own biography, nor does she have arthritis in her right shoulder (however my mum does) and my grandma has irritable bowel syndrome... so bathroom visits a lot..

She’s referring to a house move or uprooting at Easter whether past or future I don’t know

*** The house move thing.... Myself, mum and my daughter visited my grandma in March.... and my mum was talking about moving back in with my Grandma....July this year....my mum recently left her partner of 10 years, and moved into my grandma's house to help look after her.As my grandma has been diagnosed with emphysema....

Not sure if that means anything to you.... a few things, but maybe nothing at all...

did you have any names?

Just thought i'd share and see if there was a connection there....

headincloud

Thanks SB I'm definitely with you but this must be great gran who's similar in character and build to your gran Betty. She's still here so I'll see if I can clarify things. What may be happening is she's getting snippets through pertaining to your family but I've applied them all to her, unless the illnesses are hereditary perhaps, get back to you later flower

starburst_au

Thanks SB I'm definitely with you but this must be great gran who's similar in character and build to your gran Betty. She's still here so I'll see if I can clarify things. What may be happening is she's getting snippets through pertaining to your family but I've applied them all to her, unless the illnesses are hereditary perhaps, get back to you later flower

Ah! Interesting.... Thank you.

Cool bananas :D I'm off to bed shortly, as it's pretty late in the land down under... i'm not sure if to ask questions or if she has a message for myself / mum / grandma?

But can you thank her for showing up, it's much appreciated... and thanks for your mediumship :D