2 down, 76 to go...

Chronata

Fabulous card...as usual!

I don't think Ihave ever seen a deck where I feel like I can connect with every card before!

I see the maypole...I even see the garden light!
I also see those plate spinners...who keep things constantly in motion by skill and action!

An excellent portrayal of wand-masculine-action-oriented energy!

Annabelle

Temperlyne....WOW!!! Your work is fantastic! I think all the cards look great, but I especially love the Aces (in particular the Ace of Cups) and the Strength card. In fact, that's one of the best Strength cards I've ever laid eyes on.

I really hope that even if you decide not to pursue having the deck commercially published that you will at least consider self-publishing a limited number of copies. I would LOVE to buy a copy--even of a majors-only set, even if it was expensive--if you ever decide to make it available.

Blessings,
Annabelle4

Vadella

Those are so beautiful! What talent you have. :D

temperlyne

page of pents

i finished the firts court card... I tried to find a way to make them more human and still have the same feel as the rest of the cards... not an easy task!
For this page of pents/coins I was inspired by the kore statues of the ancient Greek.
To me the page is the server of the suits power, they work for the element and offer bits of it to the querents.

her she is: http://www.deviantart.com/view/17755451/

oh and Similia.... yes it is another redhead! But I promiss there will be blonds and brunettes in this deck as well, it just turns out the redheads are the first ones to be finished.

Chronata

I love the page and her swinging braids!
She is a delight!

And you are right, Temperlyne...she does look more...human...than the other archetypes so far!

good job!

Grigori

:( I feel bad that I may have given you a complex about red heads... so sorry

I really like this card. The coin is a great feature. Will all your pages be princesses or is that a special feature for the page of earth?

I'm really looking forward to seeing how you structure the courts. :)

Dorotarot

Beautiful job on the cards Temerlyne!

rainwolf

Looking great--i especially like the hanged one and the high priestess

temperlyne

similia said:
:( I feel bad that I may have given you a complex about red heads... so sorry
Don't worry, you haven't given me any complex I didn't already have..!
similia said:
Will all your pages be princesses or is that a special feature for the page of earth?
I'm really looking forward to seeing how you structure the courts. :)
Funny that you consider my page of pents a princess, it never crossed my mind that she was royal! I do intend to make all the pages women to balance the genders and young to signify that they are not in control and do not yet understand their suits energy.

a short intro in my ideas of the courts:
The pages are the servers and servents of the suits energy.
The knights are driven by that energy and can ride its powers.
the queens are the ones that bask in the suits energy and emotion, they emerge themselves in it.
The kings are in control of the power.

I'll work some more on the courts later, the next card will be the last ace, the sword.

Major Tom

temperlyne said:
Don't worry, you haven't given me any complex I didn't already have..!

I share a fondness for redheads. ;)

temperlyne said:
Funny that you consider my page of pents a princess

Not so funny really. Do have a look at the Spiral. ;) One of the reasons I like the Spiral is there's so many redheads. :laugh:

temperlyne said:
a short intro in my ideas of the courts:
The pages are the servers and servents of the suits energy.
The knights are driven by that energy and can ride its powers.
the queens are the ones that bask in the suits energy and emotion, they emerge themselves in it.
The kings are in control of the power.

I like this a lot. :)