2 down, 76 to go...

prudence

She's very very beautiful, Temperlyne!! I love how you use light, and seem to bathe her in it.

It is good to see you back!!

Chronata

I love the page!

She is completely enchanting!

And she just radiates the fiery passion and sensuality (and perhaps a bit of sexuality too! ) that I have always accociated with this particular court card!

Wonderful! :)

temperlyne

thnx guys! I'm glad you like her. The next card will probably be the two of coins. \i'm just afraid it will take me a while to finish it due to lack of time....
I WILL finish this deck some day though!

temperlyne

finally....

Well the 2 of discs didn't turn out the way I liked it so I'm still working on that one. In the mean time I painted my version of the star. Symbol of hope after emerging from the night sea.
The picture doesn't really do the painting justice but it gives you an idea of the card. I hope you like it!
http://www.deviantart.com/view/22914991/

Chronata

This made my day! :D

It is always a pleasant surprise to log in and see a new Temperlyne tarot creation!

And...This card is stunning!

I absolutely adore it!

The star has always been my favorite card in any deck...and here she is just so perfect! Her sinuey form showing grace, and the bubbles! A brilliant representation of innocence, hope...and play.

Are you getting sick of me drooling over these yet? :D

I relate very well to this card...as I do with all the cards you have done so far. You have yet to make a wrong step. And I am thinking that there won't be a single image in this deck that I don't love!

Nice to see you back into it!

ramba

Wow.

I really like your style of art. Its beautiful. The water looks great. So far the card I like the best is the Empress. I like the stylistic embryo, very cool.

bleuivy

I love the new card! The bubbles are just perfect, the figure is great, and the water looks so, so...I don't know...watery! :)

This may be one of my favorite Stars even though I've never held the deck in my hands!

temperlyne

thanks for the wonderful replies! It really makes my day and keeps me motivated to continue on this (slow and long) journey!

FraterGrant

to me, the deck seems like a cross between the mary-el and the thoth. I love the images. The one thing im not liking...

on the court cards, they just look like images. Like women dancing. The queen of pents looks awesome, but she is centralized, almost like an icon. The others are too scenic and not symbolic to me. idk, i love the art, but I would like to see courts that are consistent with the rest of the deck.

prudence

Temperlyne, I hope you come back soon to show us more of your amazing work....this deck is truly lovely, and I am excited to see the finished deck.

Also, I hope school is going well for you!! :)