2 of Pent for 'will he respond?'

IndigoWaves

The 2P to me really only shows his consideration of replying, not what his decision will be. I often get this card when someone's stuck in a loop of weighing options -- up in the air about it, unable (or unwilling) to choose. Because of that, I'd be leaning towards no response, unless something else happens along the way that makes him want to reply.

This card makes me wonder if an active involvement with someone else is what would slow/complicate his decision... Especially if either of you wanted more than friendship, or had actually been seeing each other in the past, he may worry about hurting his current partner's feelings and/or fear having to 'juggle' relationships.

tarotmka

I think this means a delay. I think this person is going to keep you on your toes for a while.

Stu123

The 2P to me really only shows his consideration of replying, not what his decision will be. I often get this card when someone's stuck in a loop of weighing options -- up in the air about it, unable (or unwilling) to choose. Because of that, I'd be leaning towards no response, unless something else happens along the way that makes him want to reply.

This card makes me wonder if an active involvement with someone else is what would slow/complicate his decision... Especially if either of you wanted more than friendship, or had actually been seeing each other in the past, he may worry about hurting his current partner's feelings and/or fear having to 'juggle' relationships.

Thank you for your thoughts, this makes sense. The contact fizzled out in the past partially due to him having a partner, but I know he has been single in the meantime. I do feel too that waiting is involved (already is).

Stu123

I think this means a delay. I think this person is going to keep you on your toes for a while.

Thank for your input! He is already taking his time...I wouldn't be surprised if it took a month or two.