$5 deck sale at Llewellyn

Sunburst

Ruby7 said:
... too many naked women.
Yeah, that was the first comment I made too! Not a single naked or scantily-dressed male though. I still like the deck overall... but I don't like a lot of the LWB meanings.

Temperance: mood changes which can be frightening,
The Empress: many actions seem aimed at increasing vanity
Strength: unfortunately we often dedicate ourselves to empty activities
Justice: always ready to show off
Knight of Swords: he follows any advice, even if stupid, because of his laziness
Queen of Chalices: in spite of her gentle ways, she doesn't enjoy doing things for others.
Nine of Pentacles: loves theft, swindles, and common speculation

Not sure I'm going to go with the suggested meanings... think I'm going to read intuitively with this one, instead.

Sunburst

Netzach

I'm still waiting and wondering if I'm going to get anything. Still no reply to my email of a week or so ago.

How many of us are still waiting?

Niclas

Not waiting anymore since yesterday :)

Got everything I ordered on the 3rd, too, three decks for me, three for others. I am very happy.

(edited for typo)

Bat Chicken

I ordered Journey to the Orient - it never came... :( Sold out...
But I did order a very interesting book on Tibetan Mysticism.... half way through it already! I would never have known about it if it weren't for the sale, so I'm happy anyway! :)

SilverCloudedWolf

Netzach said:
I'm still waiting and wondering if I'm going to get anything. Still no reply to my email of a week or so ago.

How many of us are still waiting?

I'm still waiting! I've generally found that anything coming into the UK gets knarled up in customs... I'm not gonna get worried until September.

Although I have been having dreams in which they've arrived and then I wake up and and try to look for them before I realise it was a dream... I expect the neighbours can hear the screams :)

Silver

Eco74

I sent an email yesterday asking about the status of my order, and within 24 hours I was told that all three decks I ordered were shipped on the 8th.
Getting across the atlantic, probably not very high priority shipping and possibly a check at customs I'm not worried yet.

Also, having seen in this very thread that a package shipped on the 3rd got to Germany only a day ago, I can surely give it a few more days before I start fretting about the mail.

shadowdancer

wow.. that is a long time though. I guess we are spoiled with delivery times from Tarot Garden for sure.

Davina

Niclas

Eco74 said:
(...)
Also, having seen in this very thread that a package shipped on the 3rd got to Germany only a day ago, I can surely give it a few more days before I start fretting about the mail.

I agree, Eco, I am used to waiting longer than this for parcels from the USA to arrive. Luckily, customs did not seem interested in this one, otherwise it might have taken longer.

Eco74

Not to mention the difference between priority airmail and economy parcels going by sea.. ;)

The bigger the package, the more financial sense it makes to go for the slower options, and I don't think priority was an option.. Or maybe it was and I just opted for the cheaper postage to make it more of a bargain.

Edited to add:
Checking the original order confirmation though, airmail was the only option.
Still, no fretting til near end of next week at the earliest.

SilverCloudedWolf

WOOHOO!!!!! My decks arrived today! Shipped on the 8th and all present and correct, with no tax duties at all. I didn't answer the door so I don't know if it was Royal Mail or someone else (all I know is that it was a red van).

Loving the Celtic Dragon, not so loving the Atlantis (but for 5$ I'm not complaining).

I hope everyone else's arrive soon!!

Silver