$5 deck sale at Llewellyn

Netzach

My decks arrived this morning - only two of the three, the Bruegel (which I like) and the Ancient Tarot of Lombardy (which I don't). And although they only sent two decks, Llewellyn only reduced the cost for postage and packing to $19 from $22. I have just emailed to complain about this . . . and about the time it took the decks to get here . . . and about the fact that they never answered the email I sent 10 days ago . . . and to say that I shan't be ordering from them again.

Kimber

I e-mailed about the Durer which my packing slip said was "backordered" a few weeks ago....only to be told that it's not backordered and is no longer available. :c(

I agree with the comment on the Atlantis, it's OK for a $5 deck. I wisk LS would put more effort into the decks instead of churning out artwork that is often a stretch to correlate to the tarot.

Sunburst

I just received the Liber T, the I Ching of Love, Love Cards, an Astrological Pocket Planner... and a coupon for $10 off my next order. So, between this and my first order (Hidden Folk and Bruegel), everything has been shipped in full.

I am very happy with Llewellyn. :)

Sunburst

magpie9

What gets me, is how uneven it seems to be. Some people got backordered, some didn't; some got coupons and such, some didn't; some got email answered, some didn't.
Waaaay too random and confusing for me!

Knight of Wands

I orderd mine on August 10th, they told it had been shipped on 19th August. That was 10 days ago.

I'm hoping it's going to arrive today! :)

Knight of Wands

SilverCloudedWolf said:
WOOHOO!!!!! My decks arrived today! Shipped on the 8th and all present and correct, with no tax duties at all. I didn't answer the door so I don't know if it was Royal Mail or someone else (all I know is that it was a red van).

Loving the Celtic Dragon, not so loving the Atlantis (but for 5$ I'm not complaining).

I hope everyone else's arrive soon!!

Silver

I'm glad you like your decks!! :D

But, if yours was shipped on the 8th, thats 11 days before mine, I shouldn't expect mine for at least another week. Hmph!!

SilverCloudedWolf

Fingers crossed yours arrive soon, Knight of Wands!!

Knight of Wands

Mine arrived yesterday :D Wasn't expecting that! :D

Eco74

*pouts*
Awww.. I want mine toooooooo.

Hoping for a package in the mail today and if not, I'll... keep waiting. :(

Netzach

Well, there's a turnup for the book! You may remember that a week ago I emailed Llewellyn to complain that, as well as the decks taking forever to arrive and their failure to answer my email, they had charged me $19 postage & packing for two decks which was only a $3 reduction from that quoted for three decks.

Today, having put it down to experience & already forgotten about it, I had a short email from Llewellyn saying that they'd refunded the whole $19.

I think they must have lost a considerable amount of money due to their inefficiency and the refunds and discount vouchers they've had to dole out. Hopefully they'll have learned from it and their next sale will run like clockwork. We shall see . . . !