A Fish called Sibilla! `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

Leandra88

Thanks so much for this read, and for all of this interesting information about dreams and twins.

Hi Leandra, this is beyond the scope of 'simple'.
Freud said, that the birth of twins in dreams symbolises the missed opportunities which cause feelings of guilt and pain. The twins symbolise the desire for exchange and communication with others.
You may feel guilty towards G because you want to be "twins" with him, to be one soul in two bodies. At the same time you may feel guilty for you cannot be G's twin for whatever reason, or he cannot be your twin.
In order to live with him you cannot live your own life.

This is an interesting theory. I can certainly relate to feeling guilt and pain at a missed opportunity. Even though I have decided to move on from G, I do view it as a missed opportunity as I did feel that we were very compatible in a lot of ways. I suppose on some level I do feel guilty about walking away from him, even though he is the one who is being stubborn and resistant. So I get what you are saying about me not being able to live my own life if I am trying to "live with him" so to speak.

I think, each dream is the fulfillment of the wish. Which wish is fulfilled by giving birth to twins? You want to be twins with G, but it's impossible in reality so you need to dream it in order to have your wish fulfilled.

Interesting, this could also be true. Perhaps my dream was the unfulfilled desire of not being able to be with him in the real world. The "what could have been".

I'm asking my cards why you want to be twins with him.

Friend & House

Having a twin-relationship is sharing the same soul, so G would be your soulmate, and you were his. You are like him, he is like you. Being twins takes away the difference between you both.

Yes, we are very alike in a lot of ways. I used to feel like in some ways we were the same person.

Because there is something separating you, you want to move on from G. What you miss is the feeling of security and safety that comes from intuitive understanding. You wish to be known without having to explain yourself all the time. You want to understand him, and vice versa.
You miss the feeling of care, empathy and sensitive behaviour towards you. But your dream says: you give birth to twins because G and you aren't twins. You are two different persons.

Yes, I do miss the safety and security I felt in our relationship and feeling understood. It is also true that G and I are different. Even though we are so alike in many ways, there are some fundamental differences between the two. One major one that resulted in our breakup is that I have a fighter personality where I will fight to the death for what I want/care about. He has a more avoidant personality and will crawl back to where he is in his comfort zone and his routine.

Twins may be confused because they look similar. The difference between the other one and yourself would be denied by being a twin. You want to move on because either you or G refuse to accept that the other one is not your twin. But love is... opposites attracted.
The twins from your dream may also say: you two are so much akin that you cannot love the other one.
The missed life is not finding your opposite person - the one who is not the same person as you.

The twin is either a unity that is made from similar or different material. You have to decide whether unity stems from similarity, or from difference. I think, unity comes from difference.
Like thesis - antithesis - synthesis.

This is so fascinating to me. As I mentioned above, we had a weird juxtaposition where we are so much alike in some ways, and then very very different in other ways. So I think there was a balance of being different enough to even each other out. I personally think that unity comes from both similar and different materials. I think there needs to be enough similarities to bring two people together at a fundamental level, but there should always be differences so that each person can learn from the other and balance each other out. Maybe you're right and our similarities outshone our differences, and we were too similar souls to work in a relationship.

I love when you say "The missed life is not finding your opposite person - the one who is not the same person as you." That really intrigues me. I am hopeful that I will find such a person in the future, and then truly realize why G and I would never work quite the same.

Thanks again for the read, this gives me a lot of food for thought!

Ace

Hi, zhadee! This is a wonderful fun looking deck! I would love a reading if you would not mind.

MUST you have a question or can you just look for me? If we must have a question, I must ask: will I ever have close to enough money?

barb

zhadee

For you --

Misfortune (jumper), foe, solider, fortune

Very contradicting cards here! I'm going to say that you might be going through a rough period with someone whom you thought was kind, reliable and trustworthy, only to be shocked and blown away by something very "unlike" them. But this is only for the better - it's to clear a better path coming your way. It's so you can lighten your load and look onwards again. So this upheaval with someone is only beneficial for you in the long run.
Your message resonates with a present situation. I don't know why this person behaves so 'unlike' them.
Though I cannot see the benefit in the present upheaval, and I really cannot imagine what better path could come my way, I'm relieved to see there will come something good from it in the long run.

Thank you!

zhadee

Hi, zhadee! This is a wonderful fun looking deck! I would love a reading if you would not mind.

MUST you have a question or can you just look for me? If we must have a question, I must ask: will I ever have close to enough money?

barb
Hi barb! Well, yes... I 'must' have a question and the one you put in is one I cannot answer. There's never enough money because no income may possibly answer the fulfilment of needs.

So I will look for you instead. This is a random message like a fortune cookie. It may or may not relate with your situation. It may perhaps answer your question, or refer to one you did not ask. It may be a complete miss. ☺

Enemy & Frivolity
This might show that you are no friend of inconsistency.
If something appears too good to be true, it certainly won't be true. If a person is overly friendly with you then these cards are a fair warning: they may try to take advantage from you.
On a lighter note, this seems to say that you don't like carelessness. If you are a teacher or a trainer, you'll make sure that your students won't find rest until something is done the way it should be done.

On an even lighter note: you seem to find pleasure in watching flying animals.

Last thing on my mind: are you allergic to pollen?

Ace

I am sorry, Z, I did think that myself, that there is never ENOUGH money. But to be comfortable, to cover all the bills without worrying if I will have enough. That is what I wish for.

It is funny that you say I make people practice until they get it right, I am very bad at that actually. When I worked with a friend as a Puppeteer, I used to push us to rehearse over and over until we did it right, but really? I can be very sloppy. But It is true, I don't like carelessness.

and inconsistency: I HATE it when people talk about what they are GOING to do and not do it. I force myself to not do that--POINT to you, Z!

I do feel taken advantage of sometimes, I work on boundaries A LOT.

And BTW: I have bad allergies....to mold--which is in the air right now a lot. But NOT pollen! Actually, a few years ago I had scratch tests done and the doctor was SHOCKED that I did not react to Pollen, Trees OR ragweed. At all.

She even marked my arm and told me to call if they erupted later. (Which they didn't, even though she was SURE they would!) :laugh:

Good reading, Z!

zhadee

I am sorry, Z, I did think that myself, that there is never ENOUGH money. But to be comfortable, to cover all the bills without worrying if I will have enough. That is what I wish for.

It is funny that you say I make people practice until they get it right, I am very bad at that actually. When I worked with a friend as a Puppeteer, I used to push us to rehearse over and over until we did it right, but really? I can be very sloppy. But It is true, I don't like carelessness.

and inconsistency: I HATE it when people talk about what they are GOING to do and not do it. I force myself to not do that--POINT to you, Z!

I do feel taken advantage of sometimes, I work on boundaries A LOT.

And BTW: I have bad allergies....to mold--which is in the air right now a lot. But NOT pollen! Actually, a few years ago I had scratch tests done and the doctor was SHOCKED that I did not react to Pollen, Trees OR ragweed. At all.

She even marked my arm and told me to call if they erupted later. (Which they didn't, even though she was SURE they would!) :laugh:

Good reading, Z!
Thank you for the feedback! I like these cards very much, and I'm glad the reading resonates.
You know what, I'm not allergic to pollen but I HATE mold. I really do. I cannot stand the sight of it, or the smell. Mold is... the perfect Enemy :D

Falcor

Hi
And here I am again coming for you good reading.

I had a dream I was fired from my job(that i dont really like or enjoy). Their exuse was that I argue a lot with others or something along those lines. In the dream I wasn't sure if it is a bad thing at all. Then they said they will accept me to other department at the company at which I thought or said that I will go there if I wont find anything else meanwhile(wasn't thrilled about this offer).

Should I understand this dream literally or there is more?

zhadee

Hi
And here I am again coming for you good reading.

I had a dream I was fired from my job(that i dont really like or enjoy). Their exuse was that I argue a lot with others or something along those lines. In the dream I wasn't sure if it is a bad thing at all. Then they said they will accept me to other department at the company at which I thought or said that I will go there if I wont find anything else meanwhile(wasn't thrilled about this offer).

Should I understand this dream literally or there is more?
Hi Falcor, the dream is the fulfilment of the wish. That's the way I understand each dream's content and message.
Usually, dreams are quite literal in their meaning so you may easily transfer the message to other areas of your life.

lighthousekeeper

Hey!

I have been going through a situation relating to another person, and my astrology shows very clearly it's a karmic event, relating to a transformation I need to go through. What is the transformation about?