A Good Dark, easy read Oracle?

firefrost

I'd like to see more images of those - any links, Kat?

thorhammer

Errrr . . . yeah, mate, hang on five. I'll whip out my magnifying glass again.

*Looks around for Brand- I mean, Watson the cat. "Watson? I say, Watson, where have you got to? Blasted cat!"*:D

I'll PM you.

\m/ Kat

firefrost

ROFL...You are a tonic, mate!

Thanks for the pm - I've put the site in my faves to look at in depth later. The cards are quite stunning!

lilith

Kat I'd like a better look at them too? Have you read with them yet? What were they Like?

lilith

Just ordered the AngloSaxon Rune cards...Can't wait to get them, thanks WolfSpirit!

thorhammer

lilith said:
Kat I'd like a better look at them too? Have you read with them yet? What were they Like?
Gah! Okay, hang on . . . *rummages for magnifying glass . . . "Watson! Watson! Dang cat! Never there when something needs finding . . .*

Okay, here is the thread that I started ages ago:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=88804

Post at the bottom if you like, bump it up a bit. There seems to be a bit of interest. Apparently (from the seller's feedback) it takes a fair while to get anything from Russia to anywhere else in the world, so although I've not got them yet, I'm not overly fussed. I hope she keeps offering them, though, because they're beautiful and I might want another copy if I really like them.

Hope you like! \m/ Kat

mirkmaid

How did I not know about the Fantod deck! It's glorious!

lilith

Wow ThorHammer, Those cards are very...sexy, have you read with them yet?

thorhammer

lilith said:
Wow ThorHammer, Those cards are very...sexy, have you read with them yet?
*Howls in frustration* I don't even have them yet! Okay, okay, they do have to come from Russia, and Gods know what sort of bribes they have to contend with }) but seriously, the seller's f/b says that it took six weeks to some Western country for something else, so I'm giving it another week or two before I start stressing. I love the images. They're sexy, yes, but also vaguely disturbing . . . which I love. :)

It turned out I was entirely incapable of reading with the Fantod, btw. But that's just me.

\m/ Kat