A question about 3rd Eye Divination?

EmpressArwen

Does anyone here meditate using their 3rd Eye? I'm not sure how else to describe it. I'm very unknowledgeable about these things but I was meditating about a month ago and decided to focus on my 3rd Eye. Very interesting things happened. I won't bore you with the details there.

I wanted to see if I could divine anything using this method. I set my intention on "what do I need to know the most"? I saw the usually purply blueish swirly patterns (its like looking at a ink blot test that moves and morphs into different shapes constantly). I'm watching this all very relaxed and then I realize that I'm seeing the bottom of a stationary page. Printed on it in cursive handwriting is a quote of some sort...but the second I realized I was reading something, it was gone. I can only remember one word of it. There was also one more thing later that I saw, another printed word, but again, as soon as I realized what I was looking at, it was gone...and now I can't remember what it was.

Is there anyone who has experience with this sort of thing? How do I focus on the message without losing it? And how do I get a message and remember it after I stop the meditation?

Thank you!

Starri Knytes

The messages you remember are the ones relevant to your life today. Others will remain hidden in your subconscious as a suggestion or an intuition to use at a later date.

You can help yourself remember by adding a pre-meditation suggestion. Remind yourself to remember.

It also helps to journal your sessions immediately. Sometimes there are writing prompts, things that come back to you while writing.

I hope that helps.

In love and light,
Starri

EmpressArwen

The messages you remember are the ones relevant to your life today. Others will remain hidden in your subconscious as a suggestion or an intuition to use at a later date.

You can help yourself remember by adding a pre-meditation suggestion. Remind yourself to remember.

It also helps to journal your sessions immediately. Sometimes there are writing prompts, things that come back to you while writing.

I hope that helps.

In love and light,
Starri

Thank you for your help! I will definitely write everything down immediately next time. It never occurred to me to do a pre-meditation suggestion. Great idea! Thanks again! I appreciate your help.

Starri Knytes

Anytime sweetie!

Tanga

EmpressArwen - don't panic :)
Try again and trust that you will be able to "read" what you need to, all in good time.

As Starri Knytes says - pre-meditation suggestions are great (I use pre-dreaming/sleep suggestions often myself, but not so much with meditation...), and write down what you remember immediately. Over time a "picture" may develop for you.

imo - all meditation is using the 3rd eye - but focussing deliberately on it will bring a different experience than otherwise. :thumbsup:

"Hail to Ajna, the brow chakra - that teaches me to see the wholeness of life"

danieljuk

I do this like scrying a crystal ball. It's something that takes building up like a skill for short periods of time, little and often and practice! It comes to me much easier than scrying something for some reason. For me it's scrying without the tool and I get symbols. I only get them like that when relaxing and doing it, just like scrying. It doesn't seem to happen randomly or all the time, like I get with clairaudience which is really random messages at any time. I have to in some way invoke it by relaxing and asking for images.

I have never seen words by the 3rd eye though, only tarot cards :)

EmpressArwen

EmpressArwen - don't panic :)
Try again and trust that you will be able to "read" what you need to, all in good time.

As Starri Knytes says - pre-meditation suggestions are great (I use pre-dreaming/sleep suggestions often myself, but not so much with meditation...), and write down what you remember immediately. Over time a "picture" may develop for you.

imo - all meditation is using the 3rd eye - but focussing deliberately on it will bring a different experience than otherwise. :thumbsup:

"Hail to Ajna, the brow chakra - that teaches me to see the wholeness of life"

Thank you! I believe the same as you do that all meditation uses the 3rd Eye but, as you said, intentionally focusing on it brings a very different experience. It's quite fascinating and a little scary at first. I tried again last night and saw some interesting things...when I opened my eyes, I saw the room differently, very hard to explain but it was like I could see little fields of energy around everything in the room. There were no other people but I could see energy around even the clock and the dresser. I also saw a misty, smoky something moving around the room. No idea what this was.

Thanks again!

EmpressArwen

I do this like scrying a crystal ball. It's something that takes building up like a skill for short periods of time, little and often and practice! It comes to me much easier than scrying something for some reason. For me it's scrying without the tool and I get symbols. I only get them like that when relaxing and doing it, just like scrying. It doesn't seem to happen randomly or all the time, like I get with clairaudience which is really random messages at any time. I have to in some way invoke it by relaxing and asking for images.

I have never seen words by the 3rd eye though, only tarot cards :)

I also saw numbers...but again, so quick that I only realized I was looking at numbers when they were already gone. Weird, right? Do you see the moving inkblot kind of thing or specific images? This is very fascinating to watch but I don't know what I am supposed to be seeing...if it's just me seeing my own energy?? or if there is some message in the moving purply, bluish inkblots. lol **shrugs**

Thanks, hon!

Tanga

Thank you! I believe the same as you do that all meditation uses the 3rd Eye but, as you said, intentionally focusing on it brings a very different experience. It's quite fascinating and a little scary at first. I tried again last night and saw some interesting things...when I opened my eyes, I saw the room differently, very hard to explain but it was like I could see little fields of energy around everything in the room. There were no other people but I could see energy around even the clock and the dresser. I also saw a misty, smoky something moving around the room. No idea what this was.

Thanks again!

Yes - you were seeing the bio-magnetic field that everything generates - the "Aura".
I can't see these - only ever when I'm enabled by the "group dynamic" as I call it (i.e. when I'm in an esoteric group actually practicing exercises to see this). My mother just "sees" auras - all-the-time. My brother could see auras for 2 years after his motorbike accident - apparently the accident "knocked his energetic body askew from his physical body" and this somehow enabled this vision. When he recovered more from the accident - the vision went away.

"misty, smoky something" - hmm. People often describe this inside crystal balls.

The only similar experience I have as you describe - is after I've had a Zero Balancing session (Zero Balancing is a body therapy - mostly passive stretching and pressure point work on the body with the idea of facilitating optimal function of energy and structure together). I'll often experience finer hearing (weird things like "the music" in the bumps and squeeks on the bus) - or my vision will be somewhat different for a while. Things seem clearer or sharper - or I seem to be seeing colour differently. It's quite fascinating.

I also saw numbers...but again, so quick that I only realized I was looking at numbers when they were already gone. Weird, right? Do you see the moving inkblot kind of thing or specific images? This is very fascinating to watch but I don't know what I am supposed to be seeing...if it's just me seeing my own energy?? or if there is some message in the moving purply, bluish inkblots. lol **shrugs**

Thanks, hon!

I doubt it's weird. With practice I would imagine you might be able to "slow down" your visions, so that they aren't gone before you've properly registered them.
I know nada - but surely there are some ladies (gents?) here who can help? Or books - or even people/courses?

EmpressArwen

Yes - you were seeing the bio-magnetic field that everything generates - the "Aura".
I can't see these - only ever when I'm enabled by the "group dynamic" as I call it (i.e. when I'm in an esoteric group actually practicing exercises to see this). My mother just "sees" auras - all-the-time. My brother could see auras for 2 years after his motorbike accident - apparently the accident "knocked his energetic body askew from his physical body" and this somehow enabled this vision. When he recovered more from the accident - the vision went away.

"misty, smoky something" - hmm. People often describe this inside crystal balls.

The only similar experience I have as you describe - is after I've had a Zero Balancing session (Zero Balancing is a body therapy - mostly passive stretching and pressure point work on the body with the idea of facilitating optimal function of energy and structure together). I'll often experience finer hearing (weird things like "the music" in the bumps and squeeks on the bus) - or my vision will be somewhat different for a while. Things seem clearer or sharper - or I seem to be seeing colour differently. It's quite fascinating.

I doubt it's weird. With practice I would imagine you might be able to "slow down" your visions, so that they aren't gone before you've properly registered them.
I know nada - but surely there are some ladies (gents?) here who can help? Or books - or even people/courses?

Thank you for sharing this. I think it would be fascinating to see auras all the time like your mother. I'm going to look up Zero Balancing, it sounds really interesting.

I'm going to keep working on this. I really appreciate your help.