Alchemy 1977 England Tarot

Tigerangel

Royo Dark is published by LoS not Fournier, so not the same, but it would still kind of work.
If you have Favole, Anne Stokes Gothic/Legend, Nekro or Labyrinth then they all have that same generic lwb.

My Dark Tarot speaks on a different level from this deck, and since it seems the LWB is based mainly on RWS I'll just go with that, especially concerning the minor Arcana and go with intuition on the Majors and Courts

Tigerangel

its very straight forward rws. I have it and I would never give it up. we get along but the readings are a bit choppy, but will never give them up. i may take them and the book of azamoth to see if i can have them enlarged a bit so i can make them out better. but they are forever cards. they are two of the decks that will be creamated with me. there are more and will be more. but they have to feel special to me, like my handson-roberts.

Thanks, they have a special place for me too, glad my daughter gave them back as I missed not having them, they will always be my favourite shuffling deck aswell, just like holding and shuffling them.