Bags for WU tarot

Sulis

Have no way to take a picture of the bag Sulis made, so i will describe it. it has very muted colors. in fact, that reminds me of the deck. The foreground consists of grey butterflies. i have always thought that it is perfect for the deck.
Here's the bag that Cocobird has.. I have my own Wild Unknown deck in black velvet lined with sunset silk that matches one of the colours used in the deck.

I don't mind the bags that the WU is selling, I quite like the print on the fabric used.. I don't like the fact that they're saying that they're hand made though and I do think that they're overpriced but I'm sure they'll sell them in droves.. Having said that, on their site they say that the fabric is hand printed so that maybe justifies the high price.
Each to their own I guess.. I'm sure there'll be plenty of people who think they're the perfect bag for their favourite deck.

Attachments

• Linen butterflies : ice blue 3.JPG
    Linen butterflies : ice blue 3.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Linen butterflies _ ice blue 5.jpg
    Linen butterflies _ ice blue 5.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 88

DaughterOfDanu

Here's the bag that Cocobird has.. I have my own Wild Unknown deck in black velvet lined with sunset silk that matches one of the colours used in the deck.

I don't mind the bags that the WU is selling, I quite like the print on the fabric used.. I don't like the fact that they're saying that they're hand made though and I do think that they're overpriced but I'm sure they'll sell them in droves.. Having said that, on their site they say that the fabric is hand printed so that maybe justifies the high price.
Each to their own I guess.. I'm sure there'll be plenty of people who think they're the perfect bag for their favourite deck.

Absolutely beautiful Sulis!

IHeartRescues

For gosh sakes WU bags aren't even LINED....30 smackers?

Sulis: Your bags are obviously a work of love and exacting standards. Perhaps I will find one for my Morgan-Greer and the WU too! Or one for the Thoth I plan to get someday...

(I hope your recovery is a full one. My best friend lost her leg bc she is diabetic. She made the necess "adjustments" and now just keeps on going! but it did take some time and the needed help fm the family et al <3)

Cocobird55

Thanks, Sulis, for posting a picture of the Butterfly bag that i keep my WU in. Much better than my attempt at description.

prudence

That print is perfect for the deck and I love the bead work on the drawstrings.

EvaSegovia

Last post was 4 days ago, but Sulis, you truly have an eye! I'm 63, and in all my days, I have never seen a more beautiful deck/bag combination...

decan

All the decks I use are in a bag made by Sulis, well, I have some of them...
Her work is impeccable and meticulous, really, if not I won't say a word.

Probably it's the reason why I am very critical with regard to WU bags, and for 30 USD there are not even lined.
But everything is expensive these days therefore probably it is "normal" :confused: