BBC getting harder to find

baba-prague

Le Fanu said:
So true. There is so much character in these images. I love this deck. You can just hear the chatter and shrieks.

They're brilliant images. We have learned SO much from working with Grandville's pictures.

morticia monroe

zan_chan said:
Definitely stick with the Fantastic Menagerie, Celice. The BBC reads well and good, but of all the Baba decks, the FM is the one I'd pick if I could only have one of them. It's interesting, it's fun, and, to me, far and away the most intuitive of the Baba decks. I really do think that despite all the VR/BG hoopla these days, eventually the FM and the Fairytale will be the truly sought after Babas.

Ditto on the FM.

The Fantastic Menagerie is the guy you meet who is nice, but just not really your type. So you hang around as friends (and he's a great friend) for a long while and then one day you look at him and realize that along the way, you've fallen in love with him. He's smart, strong, attractive, funny, and wise. You can't believe it took you so long to see what is plainly obvious now.

kaleanna

I just got in this kit today. I got the one with the floral borders. I really like it.

:D

kaleanna

shadowdancer

another vote for the FM from me. I have traded or am offering trading away, the VR and BBC. (At the time of typing one is sold the other is pending). I do have a copy of the BG but have never read with it. For now I am keeping it but in time it may well be up for trade.

That leaves me with the Fairtyale and FM, and hands down, the FM is the reading deck of choice from MRP. Reasons? Already well explained by Zan_Chan :D

WingspreadPhoenix

I just ordered the BBC kit. It was on sale from a trusted eBay seller that I had bought from before. I always wanted a cat-themed deck and this seems to be the best one out there. Judging from what I've read on this forum it also seems to be very popular, and some editions go for a lot more than what I spend on even iPods and the like o-0 So I think I made a good deal here...

Celice

Hahaha this thread made me enable myself. I bought shadowdancer's trimmed BBC gold.

gregory

Celice said:
Hahaha this thread made me enable myself. I bought shadowdancer's trimmed BBC gold.
TRIMMED ? GOLD ?????

I am SHOCKED. I need to lie down.

Celice

Haha even trimmed BBC decks need a home.

The titles aren't cut off btw.

zan_chan

gregory said:
TRIMMED ? GOLD ?????

She's absolutely farklempt! I'll give you a topic: Rhode Island is neither a road nor an island. Discuss amongst yourselves while gregory recovers :)

But yeah, yeesh, trimmed Gold. Slightly fingernails on the chalkboard, but I'm sure it's no less beautiful and you'll love it just the same, Celice.

morticia monroe

gregory said:
TRIMMED ? GOLD ?????

I sucked air too. But it's bound to be beautiful.