Bohemian Cat Tarot

Lutestring

my kitties came in the usual packaging that baba parcels have, wrapped in a single layer of bubble wrap. no extra packaging or box, just the usual padded envelope.
the mini kitties got two small dented corners on the box, but everything else was ok.
something must have landed on them very hard, as the outer packaging did look a bit dirty and battered, but not torn.
i was so happy to get them, i didn't mind, but in retrospect, a little extra packing might have helped.

Neofish

I got my first deck on Christmas Eve - a present from a friend (who isn't particularly into Tarot, but thought the deck gorgeous and who has a cat the spit of the Hierophant). The second arrived the day after boxing day - this one I'd ordered myself, together with a bag. Both were in perfect condition, not a dent or mark. I think you take a chance a little with postal services (I'm in the UK), and you can't always protect against it, no matter how secure the packaging. There are some delivery staff out there for whom the whole 'handle with care' thing is a challenge rather than an instruction.

Oh, and I'm thrilled with the deck!

baba-prague

my kitties came in the usual packaging that baba parcels have, wrapped in a single layer of bubble wrap. no extra packaging or box, just the usual padded envelope.
the mini kitties got two small dented corners on the box, but everything else was ok.
something must have landed on them very hard, as the outer packaging did look a bit dirty and battered, but not torn.
i was so happy to get them, i didn't mind, but in retrospect, a little extra packing might have helped.

We do use a lot of bubble wrap and pack very securely. I think that nearly all packages arrived unscathed, even in the Christmas rush. But I agree, with the postal service, whatever you do you can't guarantee that they won't get sat on by an elephant along the way.

baba-prague

I got my first deck on Christmas Eve - a present from a friend (who isn't particularly into Tarot, but thought the deck gorgeous and who has a cat the spit of the Hierophant). The second arrived the day after boxing day - this one I'd ordered myself, together with a bag. Both were in perfect condition, not a dent or mark. I think you take a chance a little with postal services (I'm in the UK), and you can't always protect against it, no matter how secure the packaging. There are some delivery staff out there for whom the whole 'handle with care' thing is a challenge rather than an instruction.

Oh, and I'm thrilled with the deck!

Great to hear - and all the other comments on the deck. I think that in future we may go with the same print company who did the mini deck, we were very happy with their quality and their good communication with us throughout.

Mystic_Blue_Jay

My decks came Dec. 27th and I love them! The mini shuffles well and feels nice in my hands! :love:

(I bought a mini and full sized deck, btw)

tinkerbell

I cant wait to receive my bundle!
For those of you who have received your cats already, did you pre-order early?
I notice on Baba's facebook page for the BBC deck, they say have completed all August and September decks.
I wish I had ordered before I did.....(November). This is one package I really can't wait to receive!
I always loved Baba's kitties, but the original borders always put me off :0( so these will be my first BBC cards.
How are you all enjoying your new decks?

Cocobird55

I am enjoying my new decks. I am using the regular size for my daily draws, and the cats are beginning to talk to me -- we are bonding! Wonderful deck.

GryffinSong

I cant wait to receive my bundle!
For those of you who have received your cats already, did you pre-order early?
I notice on Baba's facebook page for the BBC deck, they say have completed all August and September decks.
I wish I had ordered before I did.....(November). This is one package I really can't wait to receive!
I always loved Baba's kitties, but the original borders always put me off :0( so these will be my first BBC cards.
How are you all enjoying your new decks?

I ordered very early, and was a part of the first bundle. I LOVE my cats, and actually have a spread laid out before me right this very second. I've decided to join the Primary Deck Reflections group here at AT, and have chosen to do it with the BBC. So far my experience with these cards has been very insightful.

Mojo Twin 2

I got my decks and love them. However there's a pretty nasty problem with the large deck. There is a bad warp where the 4 corners are bent up through the whole deck. It's almost impossible to shuffle and is hard to handle. I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem. I hope it's just an isolated incident.

I sent an email to Baba. Love all your products and everything's cool - just wanted to see if we could work something out.

Thanks.

Cocobird55

I got my decks and love them. However there's a pretty nasty problem with the large deck. There is a bad warp where the 4 corners are bent up through the whole deck. It's almost impossible to shuffle and is hard to handle. I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem. I hope it's just an isolated incident.

I sent an email to Baba. Love all your products and everything's cool - just wanted to see if we could work something out.

Thanks.

My large deck was warped too. I put a very heavy book on it for a few days, and the warping went away.