Bohemian Cat Tarot

RatQueen

I got mine yesterday! I can't wait to have some time to sit down with them. Beautiful!

Libra8ca

I started using my Bohemian Cats and they've given excellent readings so far. :D I really love the pink/red backs on the second edition; they look much better than the backs of the first edition imo. Love the look of the mini-deck!

merissa_88

I'm not supposed to get my copy until March from Amazon. Are you ordering from another place?

Chiska

I'm not supposed to get my copy until March from Amazon. Are you ordering from another place?

Many here pre-ordered the deck directly from the Baba Studio Store.

RunningWild

Many here pre-ordered the deck directly from the Baba Studio Store.

But it might be March before some of us get ours too! (I harassed the Postmaster twice today :laugh: )

wildchilde

YAY! My new kitties are here!! I can't believe how fast the shipping was, I really didn't expect to get them until this time next week! Have only given them a cursory going over so far...I kind of miss the borders but will probably get over this as time progresses. I love the size and feel of the mini deck. Am blown away by the bag included...I had no idea it was coming :) So far one of the best things about the new deck(s) is the sturdy flip top box. This is a wonderful change from the regular playing card box style. Also...for those curious, I did order directly from the creators.

Thanks Baba!!! You and Alex are the absolute best!!!!

RunningWild

YAY! My new kitties are here!! I can't believe how fast the shipping was, I really didn't expect to get them until this time next week! Have only given them a cursory going over so far...I kind of miss the borders but will probably get over this as time progresses. I love the size and feel of the mini deck. Am blown away by the bag included...I had no idea it was coming :) So far one of the best things about the new deck(s) is the sturdy flip top box. This is a wonderful change from the regular playing card box style. Also...for those curious, I did order directly from the creators.

Thanks Baba!!! You and Alex are the absolute best!!!!

I'm so jealous! I'm still waiting... :-(

Cocobird55

My second mini-deck and bag arrived today -- in time for my friend's birthday next month. She has the other editions -- this is one of her favorite decks.

Pagan X

And everybody knows that there are Bohemian Kitties in the Android appstore for a mere 99 cents, right?

Which includes Karen's interpretations for each card and lively Bohemian music. It's a lovely implementation of a deck on a mobile device. You can add your own text to the card descriptions.

daphne

And everybody knows that there are Bohemian Kitties in the Android appstore for a mere 99 cents, right?

Which includes Karen's interpretations for each card and lively Bohemian music. It's a lovely implementation of a deck on a mobile device. You can add your own text to the card descriptions.

And for Ipad not?