Bohemian Cat Tarot

Mojo Twin 2

Well OK, I'll try that. Thanks a million.

a_shikhs

Woohoo.. Just received a confirmation email that my bundle is shipped. :D Now it's the waiting that is difficult. ;)

Nickigirl

Yay! My kitties have shipped! I can't wait to see them!!!! I wonder how long it will take them to get to me? I'm really excited!!!

RunningWild

Me, too! Me, too! I've been checking my email several times a day since I ordered the deck, quite unusual for me.

Cocobird55

I ordered a mini deck and bag for a friend's birthday, and I just got an email today that they had shipped! I'm so glad. I love mine, and I'm sure that she will love hers. I gave her the BBC Zodiac calendar for Christmas.

wildchilde

YAY! I just got my email today too!! doing the happy dance and waiting for the post person in a few weeks to deliver a box of kitties to my door!! :)

WolfSpirit

Mine have shipped too !
I ordered the mini and the 3rd ed. full size deck :)

Triskele

My bundle has arrived!
Verrrrry impressed ;) (as always with baba)

Did my first reading with them yesterday, very good 'vibe' about them.

Love love love them :3

a_shikhs

My minis arrived this morning and its such a lovely treat. :party: I love the size of the deck, especially the gilded edges. They are perfect for my handbag and the tarot bag is scrumptious. :p I ordered two minis, thinking I'd gift the second one to a friend. But now I think I'm going to keep it for myself. }) Off to do loads of readings with them. Yayyy!! Thank you Karen and Alex for such gorgeous goodies. :)

RunningWild

ooOOOooo you're getting yours already! I should run to the post office to see if mine have arrived today, too!