Cartomancy with the Lenormand and the Tarot: Create Meaning & Gain Insight from the C

Lee

Thanks for the review, Rodney!

rwcarter

Not to beat a dead horse, but I'm going through Llewellyn's latest catalog and see the following description for the book:
Llewellyn catalog said:
Create a unique divination format by combining the divinatory power of the Tarot and the Lenormand (a more traditional but lesser known deck), along with other divination systems like the I Ching, pendulums, astrology, and more.

Become acquainted with the Lenormand deck through Dunn's vast knowledge of linguistics and symbols, learning to work with these thirty-six cards or even make your own. This powerful combination of divination systems paves the way for divine communication, allowing readers to use divinatory tools in a collaborative, creative, and life-changing manner.

Discover the Lenormand deck and the myriad ways it can enhance your readings, your intuition, and your life.

My first thought was, "Huh? That's not the book I read!" My second thought was, "Oh, that was probably written by an advertising person who hasn't actually read the book...."

Rodney

Richard

Not to beat a dead horse, but I'm going through Llewellyn's latest catalog and see the following description for the book:

My first thought was, "Huh? That's not the book I read!" My second thought was, "Oh, that was probably written by an advertising person who hasn't actually read the book...."

Rodney
Excellent point, Rodney! This is a bit off topic, but I wonder how many good things I may have mistakenly passed over because I was turned off by well-intentioned but inaccurate or misleading advertising hype.