Changing the course of the future

headincloud

Hi in response to barb, I would seriously doubt your mentor because I can't see how we can fix our future when we get there as it's determined by the choices we make in the now, we simply can't go back to the past and fix it once we've arrived there but we can use hindsight to develop foresight which is pretty helpful, I appreciate that's just my opinion though, best wishes

ravenest

Maybe it's not a solution at all though because blaming the other person that you've attracted them due to your own self beliefs and quick fixing it with chocolate or any other false feel good factor simply sets you up to go out and repeat the pattern and round we go in circles but who knows.

It was a joke ! A pretty funny one too :)

... reminds me of my ex's approach actually (and strangely enough, guess what ? SHE was the one that went off did it all over the place and I didnt LOL ! )

Ace

Hi in response to barb, I would seriously doubt your mentor because I can't see how we can fix our future when we get there as it's determined by the choices we make in the now, we simply can't go back to the past and fix it once we've arrived there but we can use hindsight to develop foresight which is pretty helpful, I appreciate that's just my opinion though, best wishes

You can't "fix" your past---it is now set in stone--but you CAN Fix the future, IMHO, by changing the decisions you make NOW. The best answer to a bleak outcome for the future is to ask: what can I change NOW that will change that future?

Empress_woo_woo was scared there was NO changing the future. I have heard stories like that by BIG NAME readers since I have started reading that they said things like "you are going to die" and then walked out or other really evil--and I use that word deliberately--Messages, and I really do feel that is NOT TRUE. If it were so, I would be killing myself now, I don't want to live in predestined world.

Barb

headincloud

hi barb I was referring to this 'Some readers try to look forward and see what will happen. I did once and saw ruin and bad things. My mentor explained that it was because the querent wasn't THERE yet to make it better.'

I misunderstood thinking you agreed with your mentor, was just trying to warn you of the dangers of false leaders cos I've come across many

headincloud

It was a joke ! A pretty funny one too :)

... reminds me of my ex's approach actually (and strangely enough, guess what ? SHE was the one that went off did it all over the place and I didnt LOL ! )

Sorry raven I rarely understand humour, or competitiveness

ravenest

It has to do with fun ... the humour that is. Competitiveness .... over a joke ?

headincloud

I understand the concept of humour but I rarely 'hear' it taking everything literally, sarcasm is usually wasted on me too much to people's annoyance but I seem to be able to pick it up on a forum so yours wasn't totally, and you do indeed come across as competitive, even angry like me bless you.

Michael Sternbach

Attention! Stand clear! Humorous remark! ********* Attention! Stand clear! Humorous remark! ********* Attention!

I understand the concept of humour but I rarely 'hear' it taking everything literally, sarcasm is usually wasted on me too

Could it be that you are a Vulcan?

and you do indeed come across as competitive, even angry like me bless you.

It's a bird... it's a plane... it's a bird!!!

IT'S A RAVEN!!!

Humorous remark! ********* Attention! Stand clear! Humorous remark! ********* Attention! Stand clear! Humorous

ravenest

..... (ooops ... sorry Michael this was supposed to be a PM to you wrong button )