Ciro Marchetti Marseille-Inspired Deck

reall

YeY!^^ CONGRATS!^^ SO HAPPY TO HEAR IT'S COMPLETED!^^ looking forward to see it in person!XD :))

cirom

As with my previous project, the cards of this deck will trigger their companion animations, when viewed on a smartphone using the free Aurasma app. Here is a sample https://youtu.be/6AMaYEHu4g0

For full disclosure, I have changed my mind on this feature. The amount of work involved is truly daunting and to be honest I don't think it would have been worth it, so i also deleted the YouTube samples. In the case of my Fin de Siecle Kipper project it was different, because it served to help people understand the basic meaning of a system that many were new to and unfamiliar with. But clearly in the case of anything related with the Waite Smith and Marseilles it would be somewhat redundant. Especially for a special edition geared principally to collectors.

Barleywine

As with my previous project, the cards of this deck will trigger their companion animations, when viewed on a smartphone using the free Aurasma app. Here is a sample https://youtu.be/6AMaYEHu4g0

Any chance there will be a companion pdf like there was for the Gilded Reverie? The world could certainly use more TdM literature, however brief (although it would be a bigger project).

Beanfeasa

"Squee"
That is all

WhiteWolfy

Ooh excited!! i have just purchased this deck (i'm not going for the personalised one).

Just a heads up to get your order in (Ciro's website).

Tibor

Could someone please upload or send a link to the picture of the Sun card (final version if possible). I am not on Facebook so I can not view any pictures. I am hesitant to buy this deck until I see the Sun card :)

cirom

Could someone please upload or send a link to the picture of the Sun card (final version if possible). I am not on Facebook so I can not view any pictures. I am hesitant to buy this deck until I see the Sun card :)

I don't think I have posted that particular card on FaceBook. But i will send you a reference by e-mail. Along with a brief explanation of why i depicted it in the way I did. Then you can decide.

Tibor

I don't think I have posted that particular card on FaceBook. But i will send you a reference by e-mail. Along with a brief explanation of why i depicted it in the way I did. Then you can decide.

Thank you very much Ciro :)

rwcarter

For others who may want to see a particular card, all of the cards can be seen in the Tarot Decoratif Promo on Ciro's website.

cirom

For others who may want to see a particular card, all of the cards can be seen in the Tarot Decoratif Promo on Ciro's website.

Well, to be fair I don't think it shows all the cards clearly because there's a lot of movement in the video, but it does give a enough of a glimps for you to get the idea. The full version is here
https://youtu.be/QLwMFxYvjFk

BTW the deck has a ordering deadline ( for the personalized design option) it's going to the printers this coming Friday.

Someone asked earlier if it comes with a companion PDF. Yes it does, full color, with illustrations and embedded videos. It's not a book intended to teach the meanings, I'm sure the majority of people buying this deck are more knowledgeable about that aspect of Tarot than I am. So another LWB would be redundant. But there are other aspects and insights and choices made, and the PDF provides background, context and explanation of the choices.