Cold Case: Missing Female Teen Illinois 1996.

DownUnderNZer

FOR NOW IT WILL BE JUST ME WORKING WITH THESE PHOTOS, SO PLEASE REFRAIN IF YOU DO GET ANY IMPRESSIONS.

The Yellow overlay is done for "privacy" reasons and it makes me focus just that little bit more harder.

I will do this as I am able to and I tend to go back and forth which is how I like to work.

No guarantees!

Bedroom 2:

DownUnderNZer

FOR NOW IT WILL BE JUST ME WORKING WITH THESE PHOTOS, SO PLEASE REFRAIN IF YOU DO GET ANY IMPRESSIONS.

The Yellow overlay is done for "privacy" reasons and it makes me focus just that little bit more harder.

I will do this as I am able to and I tend to go back and forth which is how I like to work.

No guarantees!

ROOM: Bedroom or Other. (Fireplace).

DownUnderNZer

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

I actually like this area of the house and can actually visualise a varnished wooden table and chair setting beneath the chandelier.

Don't know if you notice, as I just did with my zooming in and out, but there seems to be an orb (could be a dust speck) to the right side up high near those rails about 3 of them along from the right.

Two families lived in this house prior to the Mellons including an elderly couple, so anything goes really.

With this space I get a warm vibe, but of all the rooms and places in the house it would be part of the main thoroughfare and therefore receptive to all the going ons.

Where the fireplace is - it isn't a bedroom but an other. Found it out in a photo I missed, so thought I'd say it why I remember.

Now...

I actually get that if she wanted anyone's attention at times she'd stand at that rail (where the orb is) and strut her stuff to whoever from up there. Mischief too, or a sense of fun, like dangling strings down or something like a yo yo I'd say as that is what is kind of being shown - normal things that kids do only she'd do it in fits of laughter.

5 am here, so will continue tomorrow maybe.

Just so you know I am working on finding someone that knew her as then that way I will know what fits or absolutely doesn't.

DND :)

And now it has been 20 yrs with a recent memorial it might be easier to achieve.

No guarantees.

SPLIT LEVEL & STAIRS: Overlooking the lounge.

DownUnderNZer

....ORB or DUST SPECK...

DownUnderNZer

There are 4 Bedrooms to this house and yet I can only find 3.

This one would not likely have been hers, so can be ruled out I feel.

Thought I would try whilst it is calm and quiet and although one room tends to pull me more than the others - the one not there cannot exactly be dismissed.

Still haven't found anyone yet that really knew her back then or that isn't so deeply religious that s/he is more open. Happened like that 2 years ago and to my surprise is still like that now and I tried two avenues this time.

Have to say:

The missing room and no one to say "yes" or "no" really does make a difference. :bugeyed:

No guarantees!

Bedroom One: Main bedroom.

xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

DownUnderNZer

Didn't realize it was not among the first lot, but the 4th one is not to be found....yet.

Bedroom 3

DownUnderNZer

..."BEDROOM 2"....

This is the room I am mostly drawn to and yet I still cannot quite tune in like I'd like.

I did try meditating on it and unintentionally dropped off and had the most "broken up" sleep and disjointed dreams.

1) My father and I held in a house "hostage" situation (lounge) and yet we were able to make one phone call. To all places...Greece!. My father got me to place the call internationally and it was a Greek man that answered!. :bugeyed: (Wish I could remember the long line of numbers on the paper).

Made no sense except it is very rare for me to dream about my father and I do not have any connection to Greece. My father was constantly there whereas the hostage taker was not.

But this is about the "room" and "Rachel".

INTERPRETATION: "Father" might not just mean "paternal" or biological" and may be pointing in a certain direction especially as I was only trying to focus on the "room" not anyone in particular.

With being a "hostage" I think this is more obvious as in someone is a "victim" or feeling "powerless".

This goes back to what I did two years ago with the "blank paper readings" I reckon.

As for "Greece" that is a new one for me. :bugeyed:

2) Next I was in a bus, as a teen, and the bus driver starts taking us in a round about way instead of directly to the bus stop which I can see just meters ahead to the left. And then I find myself in this lounge in a house (not the one in the pictures) wanting to go out, but I know there is no car outside and am confined to stay in as it is dark out.

So, two dreams of feeling "trapped" or "confined" with one having my father all the way through it, and one with a bus taking me via a different route although I could see my bus stop and then being stuck at home in a lounge.

INTERPRETATION: In regards to Rachel maybe this would be her feeling like her life was not in control and maybe trying to find a way out of some situation yet still finding herself trapped.

SUMMARY:

I think "father" is relevant to the situation whether literally or not.

I tend to think she felt trapped in some way and that she wanted to find a way out only was powerless or victimized.

No bedroom was shown to me except a lounge and two different ones at that!. The first one had something like a kitchen counter or bench with a phone on it and the second one was just the whole corner of a house looking out over a yard and driveway to the street. Ground level. I do not think her home, but I do not know why.

Not sure why in "darkness" again.

It was dark again in the lounge and outside like it was night time and this was the same a few years ago.

No guarantees!

Bedroom 2:

DownUnderNZer

... "The Other Room or Lounge"...

With this room the feeling is mostly "light".

I get the impression of her being a little book worm and/or doing family things perhaps with other kids. Even friends. Games like charades I suppose or whatever was popular back in the 199Os. Like a den or romper room feel.

There are some rooms in people's homes that are only used for special occasions or are off limits all together.

This room wasn't one of them as it was far too open.

I actually can visually picture her in a pair of dungarees, think that is what they are called, with a book dangling from her hand. So, a place that was for leisure even if not quit her haven or cave.

Before I forget: "Romeo & Juliette" is something that keeps "popping up", so either she liked the story, acted out in a theatrical way at times, and/or dreamt about her own true Romeo one day.

Would not be surprised if Rachel wore her heart on her sleeve when it came to fairy tales, princesses, and animals etc...all that gooey mushy stuff that makes the world go around. Doesn't mean she wasn't a sensible girl though. :)

Trying another bedroom tonight...

No guarantees!

ROOM: Bedroom or Other. (Fireplace).

DownUnderNZer

On Reflection: "LOUNGE".

I dreamt of a lounge a few years back and looking out the window and this time two lounges with a similar experience only with the second one not the first.

No bedrooms although I focused on two.

What if Rachel was not in her bedroom at all, but in a lounge before being taken...or worse?

Sore throat and at an age that being in bed all day would likely have been boring. A cold winters day, so not unusual for a kid to lug a pillow and blanket on to a couch to read or watch some TV perhaps. Sick but with her own personal comforts.

Not a lot would have known she was home that day and it is only her stepfather's word that she was asleep in her room when he left to walk the dog.

What if she was not in her room, but actually in the lounge.

It is one thing for a person to disappear, but why with a blanket and two pillows?

"Lounges" were in my dreams not "bedrooms".

It could change, but for now I can't help but wonder if the lounge is connected to her disappearance.

DownUnderNZer

NOTE: My Lenormand reading last night touched on "how she possibly died" as in: Spine, head, rectum or bowels, and chest/lungs.

Thought "head injury" came up with the "blank paper reading" only forgot the "suffocation" part.

However, if she was assaulted physically, it might not just have been to her head.

I cant help but wonder if she was struck to the head and/or suffocated.

Head injury.

Lenormand Reading on the 07/05/2016 touched on this too. (May 2016).

Stick Figure - Head Obstruction or Strike.