Cold Case: Missing Female Teen Illinois 1996.

DownUnderNZer

The next step will be me looking more at the "location" and "environment" as well as asking some more questions perhaps.

With TAROT the "Knight of Pentacles" points to EAST.

Between Divination, Lenormand, and the Tarot maybe I (others too) can unlock a little more of this 20 year old mystery.

DownUnderNZer

Have found photos of the "inside" of the house and it is actually a split level or two level and not in anyway connected to the case.

Thus the "strange lay out" mentioned two years ago, no hall way, and perhaps a few things! :bugeyed: FANTASTIC FIND!

Will be posting those PHOTOS here and focusing on them to see if I can pick up anything at all and that is one thing I am quite tuned into doing. What a break!

This kid has never been too far from my mind and deserves a better outcome.

NOTE: PHOTOS WILL ONLY BE PUT IN DIVINATION, but all threads to this cold case will tie in to the photos if need be.

There are about 10 of them - only I am not sure if I will use them all.

Cannot believe my luck.

DND :)

DownUnderNZer

Worked it out.

The dream I had was actually more on to it than I thought.

There are no rooms or doors off the lounge except the front door and passed the stairs I think, but to the left.

2 years ago I was right. I actually DIDNT see any doors. And there is no hall way where the lounge is at all.

The room I came out of is upstairs I think to the right, but from there I went to the window so was downstairs in the lounge.

2 years ago I just knew I came out of a bedroom on the right only I couldn't recall any hall way or if it was a single level or two. Not even other rooms!.

And yet it seemed like going from one room to the next only no hallways etc and the layout was different.

Rather uncanny really because between the bedroom and lounge there are no other details except the front yard and clock if I'm remembering right.

Not exact maybe, but makes sense now why no doors or hallway or other rooms. Although I do have one other thought on that now too.

Will put the photos up between Friday night and the weekend & start working on them when the time is right.

DND :)

DownUnderNZer

Adding: I do know the bedroom did not come off of the lounge - so I was right there as well.

How the outside looks like it does compared to the inside - totally puzzles me. But a more up to date photo of the outside shows it as being the same only with a few touch ups like bricks in places rather than wood.

There are supposed to be 4 bedrooms, but I do not see them all unless the one with a furnace or fireplace is one as well.

And no I haven't started "peeking through the keyhole" yet. Need to be blank and fully focused.

For this part of the DIVINATION I will fly solo at first, and then, if others want to try they are welcome to see what impressions they get or not as well.

But not until I am done. :)

DownUnderNZer

FOR NOW IT WILL BE JUST ME WORKING WITH THESE PHOTOS, SO PLEASE REFRAIN IF YOU DO GET ANY IMPRESSIONS.

I may get something - I may get absolutely zilch. But energy is energy and Rachel Melon lived in this home, so an imprint of her would have been left behind.

If you do get anything write it down and save it. And later on when it is open to everyone you are more than welcome to share.

The Yellow overlay is done for "privacy" reasons and it makes me focus just that little bit more harder.

I will do this as I am able to and I tend to go back and forth which is how I like to work.

No guarantees.

THE HOME: "More Up To Date Photo".

DownUnderNZer

FOR NOW IT WILL BE JUST ME WORKING WITH THESE PHOTOS, SO PLEASE REFRAIN IF YOU DO GET ANY IMPRESSIONS.

The Yellow overlay is done for "privacy" reasons and it makes me focus just that little bit more harder.

I will do this as I am able to and I tend to go back and forth which is how I like to work.

No guarantees.

THE LOUNGE: Towards the split level and next level.

Possibly at the front - so right side if looking at the house from the street.

............. ................. ....................... .............. ..............

DownUnderNZer

No guarantees.

SPLIT LEVEL & STAIRS: Overlooking the lounge.

DownUnderNZer

No guarantees!

KITCHEN: Full view. Likely off of the split level part or after the lounge.

DownUnderNZer

No guarantees!

KITCHEN: Door leading out. Possibly to a laundry or a back door.

DownUnderNZer

No guarantees!

Bedroom One: Main bedroom.