Cold Case: Missing Female Teen Illinois 1996.

prudence

Hi DownUnderNZer,

Do you have a date of birth for Rachel?

MeeWah

Depending on the situation, I oft use a birth date as a homing device or target.

May not matter here because as soon as I tried to picture her (though ignorant of her appearance), initial impressions occurred. Have had very little practice reading on missing persons, however.

So these sans cards (though as soon as more time plan to use Conspiracy Theory Spread):

Rachel Marie Mellon dead; murdered. & some time before her absence reported.

A man, tall & thin with dark colouring (description possibly off because mayst colour the hair; & sport a mustache, too). Whilst striketh not as an actual relative, still a family member & responsible.

A woman, the mother. Knoweth more than she wilt present. Turneth a blind eye to that man's manners. A damaged personality; unreliable; neglectful & even resentful of the daughter.

Underwater. & a small grassy mound with a few scattered wildflowers, like a bank slightly above a pond. Very limited visual, however, because unable to see more around this scene...

Is the area where Rachel resided rural? Impression of wide expanses of land/grass & few structures.

DownUnderNZer

Lots of water areas and parks/reserves...not rural though, I think a suburb of Chicago, could be wrong.

As for water area...at the time would have been frozen over and for a good part of 2 to 3 months following her disappearance. But she could have been moved.

You have brushed on the same as me and others except you picked up on a "dark" man...maybe dark haired may come under that.

I reckon her mother knows as well but suffers from Battered Womens Syndrome...why the thought of Lisa Steinberg came up after a dream and not a case I had thought of in many years. But now I understand why after looking into the family situation more.

Sadly still a cold case and difficult contacting anyone connected to her.:)

Great work! :)

Depending on the situation, I oft use a birth date as a homing device or target.

May not matter here because as soon as I tried to picture her (though ignorant of her appearance), initial impressions occurred. Have had very little practice reading on missing persons, however.

So these sans cards (though as soon as more time plan to use Conspiracy Theory Spread):

Rachel Marie Mellon dead; murdered. & some time before her absence reported.

A man, tall & thin with dark colouring (description possibly off because mayst colour the hair; & sport a mustache, too). Whilst striketh not as an actual relative, still a family member & responsible.

A woman, the mother. Knoweth more than she wilt present. Turneth a blind eye to that man's manners. A damaged personality; unreliable; neglectful & even resentful of the daughter.

Underwater. & a small grassy mound with a few scattered wildflowers, like a bank slightly above a pond. Very limited visual, however, because unable to see more around this scene...

Is the area where Rachel resided rural? Impression of wide expanses of land/grass & few structures.

MeeWah

DownUnderNZer: Yes, I see the man as dark-haired with a rather fancy mustache (though couldst be clean-shaven in order to change the appearance).

A narcissist; no remorse or real emotions, but prone to the violent reactions whence thwarted.

The woman possibly not in a viable condition--a very faded or washed out shadow of the person she once was.

Since not familiar with this case, appreciate the feedback. Thank you very much!

DownUnderNZer

Your welcome...

BTW: What are sans cards? Tried looking them up, but nothing. :)

And...not easy working on cases like missing kids etc...so thanks for stepping up & giving your impressions.

Not too different ~ so perhaps an affirmation.

I also got she went missing or was dead before the time that was reported to the police. Not a stranger and someone else knows...as in her mother I feel. And I did get the dysfunctional family as well and that Rachel was an "outsider". She didnt trust her mother as in her decisions and
/or choices.

As for where she is now ~ I thought a cemetery. Like in someone elses existing tomb or coffin or grave. But only because I saw Angels and Animal statues in one after these triangle rooftops that looked like her paper reading.

The word POP followed me for 2 weeks in different locations ~ so now I dont know and wonder why???. A piece of the puzzle perhaps and connected in some way. She was into POP, but it could mean something else.

Wish there were more answers rather than possibilities. :heart:

DownUnderNZer: Yes, I see the man as dark-haired with a rather fancy mustache (though couldst be clean-shaven in order to change the appearance).

A narcissist; no remorse or real emotions, but prone to the violent reactions whence thwarted.

The woman possibly not in a viable condition--a very faded or washed out shadow of the person she once was.

Since not familiar with this case, appreciate the feedback. Thank you very much!

prudence

I think Meewah meant "without cards" when using the term "sans cards", since we are not using cards in Divination. In French, Sans means without.

DownUnderNZer

Thanks for clarifying... :)
I think Meewah meant "without cards" when using the term "sans cards", since we are not using cards in Divination. In French, Sans means without.

MeeWah

prudence: Appreciate your taking the time to assist; thank you. The impressions were spontaneous, sans cards & anything else.

DownUnderNZer: No idea what POP could mean. Could be an acronym for something or someone.

I get the word "hillock", which is a small hill or mound. & that is what I see.

I neglected to mention that in hindsight, I think Rachel was not feeling well or ill--because as soon as I tried to hone in on her, before any of the other impressions, I was nauseous, feeling queasy...So if it was a school day, she was home from school.

Working on a Tarot reading.