Cold Case: Tina and Bethany

Barleywine

Was he that much trouble to be put in "witness protection"?. Truly interesting, but what a sad life for anyone to be "threatened" and then something that drastic which means cutting ties with "everyone".

Money is at the heart of it and if you look at Fish and Anchor there is Bear and Mice and Fish is on Garden next to the Snake which is on Mountain.

Issues with his work or business and money problems. Huge stress.

DND :)

Yes, he had a high-paying, high-profile job where we both worked, and he was facing two years in jail for child molestation, so that was going to be the end of that for the rest of his life. He was clearly unraveling in that sense. The interesting thing is that he entered a guilty plea and didn't fight the federal molestation charge, which seemed a bit out of character to me. It almost seems like he wanted to take care of "unfinished business" before leaving.

Her horizontal line seems very unsettled and conflicted, and his seems to end at the Tower, which suggested prison to me, with the Tree showing it would be for a while. Her vertical line ends at the Owl and Mouse, and Rachel Pollack has the rather fanciful idea that the somewhat cheerful-looking Owl is carrying the Mouse to safety in another part of the forest.

The fascinating thing is what you pointed out about the "other woman" sort of standing behind him. It's interesting that they could never get anything out of him on that, because it's almost certain she was the one who made the anonymous phone call.

DownUnderNZer

Someone is shown to have an affair and there is the "other woman", so likely him.

As Snake is on Mountain and next to Fish either she exhausted him financially, expected money, or was paid out to stay out of the picture. She is at the "heart of it", so must have known and not just that, prison was something on her mind as well. As in "Man + Tower" (him) and "Tower" above her (her) - prison, legal, court, government. Something official.

Bear above Fish and Fish on Garden means "lots of money", but with Fish being next to Snake and Mice on Anchor and Anchor on Mice, a great loss and issues with work and money. High stress.

Yes, he had a high-paying, high-profile job where we both worked, and he was facing two years in jail for child molestation, so that was going to be the end of that for the rest of his life. He was clearly unraveling in that sense. The interesting thing is that he entered a guilty plea and didn't fight the federal molestation charge, which seemed a bit out of character to me. It almost seems like he wanted to take care of "unfinished business" before leaving.

Her horizontal line seems very unsettled and conflicted, and his seems to end at the Tower, which suggested prison to me, with the Tree showing it would be for a while. Her vertical line ends at the Owl and Mouse, and Rachel Pollack has the rather fanciful idea that the somewhat cheerful-looking Owl is carrying the Mouse to safety in another part of the forest.

The fascinating thing is what you pointed out about the "other woman" sort of standing behind him. It's interesting that they could never get anything out of him on that, because it's almost certain she was the one who made the anonymous phone call.

DownUnderNZer

JUST ADDING:

For her (the other woman) it would have come to a stop too - anything financial.

The "other woman" is shown to be in a rut. Not in the position to do anything. Powerless and/or not moving. This goes back to "the affair" and something "else" she knows that cannot come out (Mountain on Moon) possibly connected to something "written" (Letter on Ring + Moon on Book). Not sure about "reputation", but it could have been to do with that as well. Maybe the affair was going to be "outed" or she had something in writing about what he planned. Still connects to some "opportunity" as when looking where the "book" is it is on "Clover".

So, if looking back to then, I would think he had a hold over her because she knew "something" for sure.

Someone is shown to have an affair and there is the "other woman", so likely him.

As Snake is on Mountain and next to Fish either she exhausted him financially, expected hush money, or was paid out to stay out of the picture. She is at the "heart of it", so must have known and not just that, prison was something on her mind as well.

Bear above Fish and Fish on Garden means "lots of money", but with Fish being next to Snake and Mice on Anchor and Anchor on Mice, a great loss and issues with work and money. High stress.

DownUnderNZer

By the way.....

As "Woman "knights with "Fox, Snake, and Tower" she knew about the "other woman" and the "affair". With "Man + Tower" she knew he was facing something official like court/legal matters/government etc. I think you mentioned "prison" - so even that. Not sure what is on the house of the Tree, but as "woman" is looking in that direction and right next to "Scythe on Clouds" - she likely wanted to cut the ties only wasn't sure how and she would have been irrational and confused. I tend to think she would have had a hard time making decisions. And then if you look at what is on the house of the Woman which is Garden and Fish being on the house of Garden it seems for her it was about "money" too and putting out those feelers to friends and family. If she was planning to get away - money was likely needed. And if just "Tower" she may have been considering "legal" options as a possibility.

Was she staying because of the money or in order to leave was money needed. Money comes up with her - she may have sought a loan or something.

In general, if they were living together more than 6 months and no prenup or marriage - she would have been entitled to half of everything

Not sure if there is anything in this spread to suggest she "got away" on the sly.

Barleywine

By the way.....

As "Woman "knights with "Fox, Snake, and Tower" she knew about the "other woman" and the "affair". With "Man + Tower" she knew he was facing something official like court/legal matters/government etc. I think you mentioned "prison" - so even that. Not sure what is on the house of the Tree, but as "woman" is looking in that direction and right next to "Scythe on Clouds" - she likely wanted to cut the ties only wasn't sure how and she would have been irrational and confused. I tend to think she would have had a hard time making decisions. And then if you look at what is on the house of the Woman which is Garden and Fish being on the house of Garden it seems for her it was about "money" too and putting out those feelers to friends and family. If she was planning to get away - money was likely needed. And if just "Tower" she may have been considering "legal" options as a possibility.

Was she staying because of the money or in order to leave was money needed. Money comes up with her - she may have sought a loan or something.

In general, if they were living together more than 6 months and no prenup or marriage - she would have been entitled to half of everything

Not sure if there is anything in this spread to suggest she "got away" on the sly.

She had just graduated from cosmetology school and had dreams of opening a salon, so the borrowing aspect may have been about that and nothing to do with his resources. However, he may have actively resisted her aspirations because it would have taken her out of his financial orbit (in that she wouldn't have been as dependent on him). At the time, he had most of the money and property, so maybe his going off to prison would have opened the door for her to claim some of it for herself.

DownUnderNZer

Still think not a disappearance in the sense that "they took off of their own accord" and mainly as COFFIN came up 1st and with WHIP being on COFFIN.

With traditional the "Bouquet" can refer to "younger energy" or even a "younger female".

WHERE ARE THEY (Possible location)?

If looking at areas then I tend to think with Garden on Woman, Fish on Garden, Bear on Fish, and Bouquet on Bear.

Open area like a park, garden, forest, woodlands, and could be near water like a river, lake, pond, creek. Port or harbor. Even a watery grave.

Could even be in a backyard near a water tank for all we know.

With Bear, however, it adds a bit of a twist as it could be in a place that belongs to family either on his or hers side. Grandmother or mother. Like land or a homestead/farm that is owned in the family. I am going to go with "his" side.

Either that or it is a "strong likelihood" that the location is somewhere in "nature".

With "Bouquet" it makes me think they are together if her child was over 10.

Barleywine

Still think not a disappearance in the sense that "they took off of their own accord" and mainly as COFFIN came up 1st and with WHIP being on COFFIN.

With traditional the "Bouquet" can refer to "younger energy" or even a "younger female".

WHERE ARE THEY (Possible location)?

If looking at areas then I tend to think with Garden on Woman, Fish on Garden, Bear on Fish, and Bouquet on Bear.

Open area like a park, garden, forest, woodlands, and could be near water like a river, lake, pond, creek. Port or harbor. Even a watery grave.

Could even be in a backyard near a water tank for all we know.

With Bear, however, it adds a bit of a twist as it could be in a place that belongs to family either on his or hers side. Grandmother or mother. Like land or a homestead/farm that is owned in the family. I am going to go with "his" side.

Either that or it is a "strong likelihood" that the location is somewhere in "nature".

With "Bouquet" it makes me think they are together if her child was over 10.

The daughter was 15 at the time, and I also thought Bouquet between them meant "together." There is a large State Forest nearby and the Connecticut River. My long-standing suspicion has been either a watery grave in the river, or buried somewhere in the vast woodlands. Many searches of both were done, but to no avail. My wife thinks he used acid or lime to reduce the remains and then either washed them down the river or buried them. My thinking is that he took them somewhere secluded to do that, and then made disposal. There was no evidence of any kind in his home or car other than DNA from the two of them living there with him. The land he owned wasn't in the family previously, but he's a native of the area and may have had access to such; I imagine that would have been searched carefully as well.

DownUnderNZer

Lime would do it for sure and he may have relocated them as well from one spot to another after areas were searched.

Tribal....that could work for "Bear" as well. Have to remember it.

Did you notice LILIES on BOUQUET followed by STORKS & SCYTHE? I just did now for the first time.

I actually wonder if she was just starting to "bloom" (sexually) and "like boys/girls" more only it was "cut short". Murder would do it or disappearing. I think Bethany was starting to come into her own so as to speak.

From there it goes to "Rider" on "Lilies" and then back to "Coffin" on Rider in a circle.

I really do not feel these ladies "got away" to a better life at all. :(

The daughter was 15 at the time, and I also thought Bouquet between them meant "together." There is a large State Forest nearby and the Connecticut River. My long-standing suspicion has been either a watery grave in the river, or buried somewhere in the vast woodlands. Many searches of both were done, but to no avail. My wife thinks he used acid or lime to reduce the remains and then either washed them down the river or buried them. My thinking is that he took them somewhere secluded to do that, and then made disposal. There was no evidence of any kind in his home or car other than DNA from the two of them living there with him. The land he owned wasn't in the family previously, but he's a native of the area and may have had access to such; I imagine that would have been searched carefully as well.

Barleywine

Lime would do it for sure and he may have relocated them as well from one spot to another after areas were searched.

Tribal....that could work for "Bear" as well. Have to remember it.

Did you notice LILIES on BOUQUET followed by STORKS & SCYTHE? I just did now for the first time.

I actually wonder if she was just starting to "bloom" (sexually) and "like boys/girls" more only it was "cut short". Murder would do it or disappearing. I think Bethany was starting to come into her own so as to speak.

From there it goes to "Rider" on "Lilies" and then back to "Coffin" on Rider in a circle.

I really do not feel these ladies "got away" to a better life at all. :(

Since he was a confirmed child-molester (of his own daughter), I'm wondering if that could have played into the picture.

DownUnderNZer

30 minutes ago the "researcher" came out in me. I knew there would be a slim chance of finding anything especially with just "Tina" and Bethany" plus with it being a "cold case" information is usually just not there. Curiosity won the day though!

As I am about to cook dinner and watch an old classic I have not spent too much time looking, however, I did come across this little snippet.

Either the person that wrote this knows them or is keeping up with what is going on with their case. I do not think it is fabricated although who knows.

Did you know any of this? Or is this new to you too?

Seems on the day they disappeared there was an argument between the two adults over "money" and the "felony charges". Also, if I read it right, Bethany was in fact dating. Am glad she got to enjoy, if true, some of what life is all about.

https://postimage.org/app.php