Cold Case: Tina and Bethany

Barleywine

30 minutes ago the "researcher" came out in me. I knew there would be a slim chance of finding anything especially with just "Tina" and Bethany" plus with it being a "cold case" information is usually just not there. Curiosity won the day though!

As I am about to cook dinner and watch an old classic I have not spent too much time looking, however, I did come across this little snippet.

Either the person that wrote this knows them or is keeping up with what is going on with their case. I do not think it is fabricated although who knows.

Did you know any of this? Or is this new to you too?

Seems on the day they disappeared there was an argument between the two adults over "money" and the "felony charges". Also, if I read it right, Bethany was in fact dating. Am glad she got to enjoy, if true, some of what life is all about.

DND :)

https://postimage.org/app.php

Yes, I knew that Bethany was out on her "first date," and that there had been an argument, after which Tina allegedly left when her daughter came home. He said that he went out for a while after the fight and came back to find them gone. I didn't know that her car was still there or what the argument was about. My wife is the researcher here and dug up a lot of stuff for me, but I didn't see this one. If he did something in the heat of passion and then waited for the daughter to come home to do her too, he would have been cold-blooded indeed (which I don't doubt at all, knowing him).

DownUnderNZer

A car and Tina's 15 year old cat were left behind. (Read about the cat somewhere else).

I doubt anyone would leave a beloved pet like that or be going off with no car.

Yes, I knew that Bethany was out on her "first date," and that there had been an argument, after which Tina allegedly left when her daughter came home. He said that he went out for a while after the fight and came back to find them gone. I didn't know that her car was still there or what the argument was about. My wife is the researcher here and dug up a lot of stuff for me, but I didn't see this one. If he did something in the heat of passion and then waited for the daughter to come home to do her too, he would have been cold-blooded indeed (which I don't doubt at all, knowing him).

DownUnderNZer

Film is done, so just had another quick peek NOW.

Your "main suspect" had a "mistress". Did you know he tried to set Tina on fire? :bugeyed: He was abusive to her often it seems - she should have gotten out long before she did.

Tina's sister who died last year, Sharon, did know who the "mystery caller" was but could not disclose the name due to the woman being a key part of the investigation.

img host

Barleywine

Film is done, so just had another quick peek NOW.

Your "main suspect" had a "mistress". Did you know he tried to set Tina on fire? :bugeyed: He was abusive to her often it seems - she should have gotten out long before she did.

Tina's sister who died last year, Sharon, did know who the "mystery caller" was but could not disclose the name due to the woman being a key part of the investigation.

img host

My subordinate at work who knew Tina fairly well told me a little of this, but not in such graphic detail. He had also been encouraging her to leave. We knew about the sister but not that she had died. I was wondering earlier in the thread if the "other woman" was a former lover who had followed him here (Lilies-Stork-Heart-Man).

DownUnderNZer

Possibly she followed, but on that line he is turned away from those three cards, so it is kind of behind him in the scheme of things and not his focus point at that time which looks like the "Tower". So, the "charges" and "prison time" I'd say were crucial. He may have not supported the "new relationship" in Bethany's life either.

There was a 4th person living with them as well - I think a younger male. Not a lot is brought up about him, so maybe he was elsewhere at the time. I have only looked at a handful of stories - so there could be a lot more information only not enough to tie anyone to a crime. I am sure one police officer said there is information they have that the public doesn't, so it must now come down to "concrete evidence", "a confession, and/or "bodies" found.

My subordinate at work who knew Tina fairly well told me a little of this, but not in such graphic detail. He had also been encouraging her to leave. We knew about the sister but not that she had died. I was wondering earlier in the thread if the "other woman" was a former lover who had followed him here (Lilies-Stork-Heart-Man).

DownUnderNZer

Another notable mention: I believe what ever happened to Tina and Bethany - happened around the time "he" faced the "Tower".

Barleywine

Another notable mention: I believe what ever happened to Tina and Bethany - happened around the time "he" faced the "Tower".

That's my thought too, which is why I mentioned that he was "taking care of unfinished business" before he went to jail. I generally don't use "facing" in Lenormand reading, but this one seems like a pretty clear example. The Tower looms large, right in his face.

DownUnderNZer

You chose these cards really well as I do think they have shown quite a bit, and perhaps things you had no idea about just like me, such as: "his affair" and "money" being "key" in some way plus the "other woman" etc.

As for violence - Coffin and Whip tend to show that and with Coffin right at the start - not really a fairy tale ending or an indication of their welfare being all fine and dandy.

And with a "car" and "cat" - even "personal belongings" left behind in the middle of winter.

How likely would two females take off after midnight to get away with nothing including no car and in absolute dead cold? Bethany was in the middle of finishing off her laundry and Tina was supposed to be cutting her step dad's hair the next day.

Makes no sense.

As for "witness protection" - it was not like he was a mafia boss so even that seems unlikely.

I reckon it all went down as you thought like "cleaning up any loose ends" because what happened - happened when he was just about to "face the music".

That's my thought too, which is why I mentioned that he was "taking care of unfinished business" before he went to jail. I generally don't use "facing" in Lenormand reading, but this one seems like a pretty clear example. The Tower looms large, right in his face.

Barleywine

You chose these cards really well as I do think they have shown quite a bit, and perhaps things you had no idea about just like me, such as: "his affair" and "money" being "key" in some way plus the "other woman" etc.

As for violence - Coffin and Whip tend to show that and with Coffin right at the start - not really a fairy tale ending or an indication of their welfare being all fine and dandy.

And with a "car" and "cat" - even "personal belongings" left behind in the middle of winter.

How likely would two females take off after midnight to get away with nothing including no car and in absolute dead cold? Bethany was in the middle of finishing off her laundry and Tina was supposed to be cutting her step dad's hair the next day.

Makes no sense.

As for "witness protection" - it was not like he was a mafia boss so even that seems unlikely.

I reckon it all went down as you thought like "cleaning up any loose ends" because what happened - happened when he was just about to "face the music".

Thanks for your detailed and stimulating insights. I think we can let this go for now, and I will update if any new information comes to light. The man "did his time," and other than being a registered offender, is free to do what he wants. But I doubt he's going off the radar any time soon.