Daily Fae Card Pull/discussions Party

flicker

My card is

Singer Of Initiation. I feel I have a lot to overcome and understand. I am slowly letting the past go to make room for the new.

bershka

thorhammer said:
Luathas the Wild

He made it very difficult for me to shuffle this morning :). And finally he stopped my hands with a very final "clicking" sound in the deck, and here he is.

I'm actually pleased to see him, on balance. It promises to be a boring and long day, with a computer course that's supposed to take two days being crammed into one day (just for me :rolleyes:) and I haven't slept well. Again. So if Luathas can help me to get through this, I'll be most pleased.

\m/ Kat

Oh how interesting your observation of Luathas!

Today Luathas and the Fairy Godmother jumped out of my cards discreetly *sigh* and then I pulled Faery of the Swords.

I viewed Luathas as some destructive energy because his face jumps out at me and I don't like it too much *sigh* I guess I better spend some time with Luathas and become friends with him!

I saw Faery of the Swords cutting up old wounds, negative energy of Luathas to make room for abundance and grace from Fairy Grandmother.

In my eyes, I see Luathas and Fairy Grandmother as yin and yang, and Fairy of Swords is actively working to bring a balance within me (ooohhh now, I get it!!)

Forgot to post yesterday that I had Losganna as my card of the day and for the first time, she helped me bring my Faeries cards out in nature under a tree whom I am getting to know called White Willow.

Green Man Tree Oracle and Froud's Faeries are really helping me have a connection with them whenever I am with White Willow. So thanks WW for providing me a space to communicate with the faeries :D :D

Hope you are feeling better Kat and you had a good night's sleep :love:

Jewel

03/11 & 12/08 - The Faerie Who Was Kissed by the Pixies
Well I actually drew this card yesterday, well actually 3 popped out and I kept this one - can't remember the other two, that is how disgusting the last two days have been for me *LOL*. Anyway I am keeping this one for a few days. My b-day is coming up and I need to get into a celebratory mood, so I will let all the pixies in this card guide me.

Faerylvr, you might also look at the Master Maker as someone who keeps you on task. I know he has manifested in this way to me, and when I really really need to get things accomplished, and cannot focus, I literally pull him out of the deck, set him next to my work station and let him keep me on task. He is excellent at it. Everytime I am about to get de-railed, I look at him, and see that knowing smile on his face and his little poker wand, and I get back to doing what I should be doing .... perhaps I should pull him out now *LOL*.

Bershka, Luathas is all bark and no bite, don't let him scare you *LOL*. Think of him as the little boy that jumped out from behind the bushes to scare the little girl and watch her jump. Call his bluff, and you will see he is not so bad ... he just likes looking scary and tough ~giggles~

Guiding Cauldron

thursday

i could use some fae love, light and play today. hummm will try to find my deck bag amongsth the other boxes i have to unpack :)

faerylvr

3/13/08

I pulled Ekstasis today (and in conjunction with my Shapeshifter's Tarot 1 The Four Winds) - so i am expecting light and joy to come in with the wind, along with some wisdom whether from within me or from others as long as I am shining bright enough for them to notice I want the knowledge.

flicker

14/3/08

Himself.

I didnt feel anything positive about this card when I held it.I felt as if something was there blocking me. I decided to use a clarifier card and pulled Death. Cant see the happiness in it. I felt it was both cards showing "Tough Love"
would like to hear others experiences of the above cards Himself & Death.

faerylvr

3/14/08

I pulled The Green Woman (in conjunction with my Shapeshifter's Tarot "Garden" - Earth Element) so it was very clear to me that today I need to reconnect, have a little fun outdoors, take a look at what is around me and clear my head. I haven't been grounding outside at all (winter was here) and I think as spring is coming in I need to get back in the habit of being outside... and I was just smacked upside the head to tell me that. Also, there is supposed to be showers throughout the day today, so I get the feeling a sort of cleansing and moving forward is supposed to happen as well.

ellirhyn

The Piper

For my daily card, I drew the Piper. He actually came to me late last night and just told be to shut my one mouth, open my two ears and listen.
So this morning, I had an amazing phone conversation with my fiancee and taking the sage advice of the Piper, made sure to really listen to him. I am so glad I did, as he obviously really needed to talk, and to be truly listened to and heard. (Being listened to is so different than being talked at!) He has been sick with bronchitis lately, and now we both know why, thanks to the Piper's gentle prodding to listen beyond the ears.
(take that any way you wish! *grin*)

faerylvr

3/28/08

The Master Maker is my companion today. Lets see what new things come bubbling to the surface through my day... along with him I pulled the Seer from my Shapeshifter Tarot... so together they are letting me know something is going on inside... I just have to watch for it and then accept it...

silverwings94

Is there room for a newbie to join in on this?
:heart:
S