Daily Fae Card Pull/discussions Party

Jewel

Indi is with me today, and to be honest I cannot decide if I want to work a full day or leave 30 minutes early while they load some new software on my computer *LOL*.

Actually there is a much deeper level of Indi with me, work related. It makes perfect sense that he is with me at this time.

Guiding Cauldron

adding life anew :)

Well I thought it was time this thread was updated and made alive again lol It still stands as a daily FAE card pull, but any fae deck will do so feel free to add to this :)

My card pull yesterday but still holds pertinent to me currently is the Underwater King from The fairy pack.

He is such a strong personality and I love his underwater lava throne so full of life and energy! He is secure is who he is and what he does- I need to be more secure in who I am thats for sure. His message to me is really knowing that I am going through a time of rejuvination and emotional cleansing, making peace with the past and putting my affairs in order, really to let the past go and move foward into a new life cycle without encumberments from my past.

Since I just had my brithday this really holds true with letting go, moving on, and entering new cycles with rejuvinated strength to continue on to hopefully happier times/lessons for me.

DragonFae

Cool....my fae for today is.....Solus....honestly this is not a card I am all that familiar with even after all this time...doesn't come up often...BUT

I think today it is reminding me to keep a sunny, warm attitude....as I start my new year at work....it is saying there is energy and passion available...it is up to to find and use it...

Guiding Cauldron

Currenlty I have Vogelfrei from the Elfland visiting while I try to translate the language barrier lol and Gaias Dragon from the Dragonfae is around me as well. I do love the pink and green tones in these cards it gives off a very loving yet grounded vibe for me; peaceful :)

cardlady22

I skimmed by this thread a bit earlier thinking, "Oh that would be nice, but I don't have time this morning." Well . . .

I heard a small crash and looked around. No one there. Went over and saw that my son's toy Transformers police car had been knocked off the table; lying upside down. So, I trotted over to my new Fairy Pack to see who it might be.

Robin Goodfellow! I am dying here! I think he's happy with some of my most recent activities . . . :grin:

Guiding Cauldron

aww thats great cardlady, nice to see you around here and what is the lesson learned? DONT put off the fairies!!! lol :)

Guiding Cauldron

last night pulled :
Gypsy Rose from Enchanted Oracle
Fairy of the 3 cauldrons from fairy pack, looks like I need to do some gaurdian work within.

cardlady22

Today, I used Froud's Faeries and pulled Penelope Dreamweaver!

Pay attention to the sparks of inspiration in the little things around me . . .
and her card # is 28, the value of the Two of Diamonds in my playing card studies. PARTNER production

ETA: I just caught a spark! They're still after me to make them their bag! :laugh:

Guiding Cauldron

Recently had the Apalala from Dragonfae come for a vist which goes along with my 1st step towards balance over Mabon to include Trancendence and Balance.

Come to think of it Im getting a few signs around Monks lately, balance, and rising above the mundane illusions of life. Interesting.