DECK OF THE MONTH -MAY 2013 sign up thread

conurelover

The Tower:

The Tower card in the Legacy of the Div is a great, golden, ornately decorated, round building held up high off the ground by four long strong pillars. There are three bolts or fire lasers being shot at the Tower from the ground. The biggest fire laser is striking two columns and is toppling the beautiful structure of the tower. On closer examination I can see a face in this biggest fire laser. Eeee. Does anyone else see it? Maybe it was an artistic accident.

Back to the question-what do I fear most. The people in this tower being toppled are high up off the ground and seem comfortable. I fear bad health or economic instability because of past experience. If one loses stability to something drastic as is happening to the Tower they can topple like the Tower. When the round building structure of the Tower hits the ground it will shatter into pieces and the lives of those people will never be the same.

This card to me signifies shattering of our personal health and security or the personal security of those we love.

Mi-Shell

Mythical Goddess Tarot

May 1st - since 20 minutes, that is...
I had no idea, you guys started early....
My deck for the month of May will be the Mythical Goddess Tarot.
I have it since a few month- traded it here on AT but have never even looked at it.
It however seems to be a bright coloured and happy deck and I need that right now.
I will do my "homework - Empress and Tower" tomorrow night.
Blessings to all and happy Beltane!!
:)

Marcalic

I will join in for my first time :) I'll use my Shadowscapes deck. I just got it for my birthday and I have kind of looked at it here and there and done a few readings with it but I definitely don't know them as well as my other two decks. All the detail is a little intimidating at first but I think I'm getting used to them finally. Oooh I'm excited for this

Rhiamon

I dont wanna be a pain but I just received my Anna K deck yesterday and I'm in love!!!! So I'd like to switch to this deck for the month if I may?

As for the Empress.....all I desire right now is my family back together, my hubby is in Afghanistan until July.

For the Tower, my fear is losing anything pertaining to my family (yes I am insecure...lol).

Kathy123

Welcome Back Mi-Shell, we have just been playing around here the last few days, no need to "catch-up", just jump in where you are at, the journaling is just filling in the gap from April to May!..... I hope it is drying a bit for you at home :)

Marcalic, welcome! You will have company with your Shadowscape Tarot, such a pretty deck :)

Rhiamon, all changed.... I can't image having a loved one in a position as you do. My thoughts are with you :)

Kathy123

Wednesdays Journaling Exercise:

THE HIGH PRIESTESS: Are you good at keeping secrets?
Meditate and just be with the High Priestess from your deck, when you are able, journal how you feel about the above question.

BlueNote

little intro

This is my first time in this group and already it's great. So far my journaling has been pretty powerful. Thanks for the prompts.

I joined AT several years ago when I started collecting a few decks, but then lots of other things took over. Recently I've become quite enamored with the cards and have started studying them more seriously. They've been a great tool for self-exploration.

I just sent in a name change so don't be confused when my posts start showing up under BlueNote rather than Dyann.

Kathy123

Hey Dyann! Thanks for your kind words about the thread. Also, thank you very much for sharing how you are enjoying the journaling exercises. I can appreciate that there will be some personal things that come up, and that not everyone will post there results, but I like knowing that you are enjoying/doing them!!!

I will change your name on the main post so there is no confusion also :)

Annabloem

I'm back. I'd been without computer for a few days, so I have missed quite a lot already here.
For the high priestess: I can keep secrets very well. (Unfortunately some of my friends from university aren't that good at it xD) I never tell secrets, it's actually more difficult to tell someone (even my best friends) something I keep secret then to just keep it secret xD