Decks with the most visually pleasing men?

danieljuk

agree with you Girl Archer about the Zombie Tarot, a lot of "hero" type men, they will come and save you if they are not about to get eaten (or already been attacked) by the Zombies :)

I really love the guys in the Gay Tarot, there is a real diversity of different body types and skin colours and professions and ages.

But as with everything visual, what visually pleases one person is different to the next. But finally a thread about the gorgeous men :thumbsup:

drkilgoretrout

The Fountain has some very delicate and beautiful boys

Scarlet Woodland

Was about to get the Zombie Tarot the other day till I remembered I'd spent all my money :( Enjoying my Tarot of Vampyres though :D

Haven't started playing with my I Ching Dead Moon yet but definitely plenty of hotties in there!

EmpyreanKnight

I'll take fencers' and dancers' bodies over weight lifters anyday. T-1000 instead of Arnold. Lean and lithe and graceful over hulking and top-heavy.
:-(

Everyone seems to be in agreement with the Tarot of Vampyres. Some of the men in Vargo's Gothic Tarot seem pretty heroic, while the Gay Tarot is a given. If you're into the 20th century Hollywood types, the Cosmic Tarot is a good bet.

Some of the men on the Thoth Tarot are pretty ripped, specially the Court Princes.

Morwenna

I'll throw in another vote for the Robin Wood (love that 7 of Wands!) and for the Morgan Greer, mustaches and all (Chariot, 7 Pents, 8 Pents... mmmm... :heart:).

thorhammer

I get a bit distracted (pleasantly!) by many of the gents in the Universal Fantasy deck. Death, and his victim, are both quite fetching, and the faun on the 9W is...does that count?

Both participants in the Gaian Tarot's 2 of Fire are pretty sexy, to me, while the Gaian's Magician has just the right amount of cheek, humour and rhythm to snag my attention.

But the one that gets me so bothered I can't read with the deck is the Blue Moon's Emperor. WOOF. There's a time and a place, and the Tarot isn't it...

magpie9

Love the Robinson 7 wands. Excellent.

Padma

As it hasn't been mentioned yet, the Silver Witchcraft tarot has some nice guys in it. And they look real. Not super hot, just - real.

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/silver-witchcraft-tarot/

The ladies look real, too. By that, I mean people you might see just walking down the street. I like that in a deck.

And I second the Illuminati...some real hotties in there! All chiseled jaws and drapery...and usually riding some fantastic horses! (a horse-lover's dream deck, ahahaha!)