Decks with the most visually pleasing men?

Girl Archer

Honourable mention for the King of Wands, from the Anna K Tarot (if he shaved that facial hair i.e.), I think he would lead you on one fun ride.

Zombie Tarot has some attractive, infected men ( if zombies are your thing i.e.) like the Knight of cups. Ooh, and if you are into Austenian men, it does not get better than the men in Tarot of Jane Austen. Mr. Darcy :heart:, Edward Ferrars, Robert Martin, Mr. Knightley *be still, my racing pulse* :D

I would also like to add that the guys and gals are rather visually pleasing in the Tarot of Delphi. This is not a tarot deck but the Romance angels Oracle has guys who seem to have stepped right off the jacket of a Mills and Boons

Also, I think the King of Pentacles from the Housewives Tarot would show you a good time, and I feel he could be visually delightful underneath that house coat(or house robe, whatever it's called) he's got going on. Also, the King of Cups if he just put the beer bottles down for a bit.

There is also this really attractive broad shouldered, topless dude in one of the three of Pentacles from my deck but I can't for the life of me remember what deck that was.

Such a fun thread, this one ;) Pure unabashed enjoyment :grin:

AllMadHere

Not to be terribly shallow or anything ;) but I can't help but notice that the tarot market is (oh the shock) somewhat skewed towards the beautiful, bare breasted end of the spectrum.

Now don't get me wrong; I'm not averse to a fine pair on display... but what about the large chunk of us -male and female- who prefer our eye candy with testosterone and stubble?

With that in mind I thought we might, charitably, scan our minds for the decks with the dishiest men. It's really a public service you know... all in the name of equality :D

I'll kick things off with an honorable mention for the Tarot of the Hidden Realm. Whether they're up your street or not, the men are just as pretty as the women.
Some of the men of the Fenestra deck are pretty easy on the eyes, too. Just my lil two cents... [emoji4]

Le Fanu

I'm a different age bracket so I guess I'll be a lonely voice here... but I LOVE the Lombardi Danneggiato Devil. He's also the title card. Devilish attractive man IMO.
You're not the only one. He has the most beautiful body. When athletic meant athletic and not gym-pumped. He looks like he'd be a great fencer. And the pose is very "come hither." :D

(Robin Wood got a mention! :bugeyed: )

Aeric

I'll take fencers' and dancers' bodies over weight lifters anyday. T-1000 instead of Arnold. Lean and lithe and graceful over hulking and top-heavy.

Look at the Dancing Tarot; that's my ideal.

BodhiSeed

I wish ESPN Magazine would make a deck filled with images from their "Body" editions. Though some of the people are muscled, others are lithe. The way they photograph the athletes makes the body a beautiful work of art instead of something objectified. And having such a diverse mix is a plus.
http://espn.go.com/espn/bodyissue
http://espn.go.com/espn/photos/gallery/_/id/11143740/image/1/venus-williams-bodies-want
http://espn.go.com/espn/photos/gall...ick-2013-body-issue-bodies-want-espn-magazine

Nemia

You're not the only one. He has the most beautiful body. When athletic meant athletic and not gym-pumped. He looks like he'd be a great fencer. And the pose is very "come hither." :D

YES. Fencer and dancer. And what a nice Byronic brow ;-)

ldiddy

Vote for Manga tarot here... I've been using it for a few weeks off and on. The men are trim, well dressed/uniformed, and intense!

G6

Ludy Lescot

Ludy Lescot has some attractive people.

reall

Vote for Manga tarot here... I've been using it for a few weeks off and on. The men are trim, well dressed/uniformed, and intense!
high five! here another vote for manga tarot! best temperance card ever!:)) lolz
men are so well built! and I like kimono design on women and gender reverse!:))
so it's visualy most pleasing deck especialy if you like manga n oriental culture!^^ lolz