Decks you love, but...that one card.

MysticMoonlight

The Devil in the Morgan Greer. Uh, no.

Marie-Bernard

The Devil in the Morgan Greer. Uh, no.

Oh, I love The Devil in that deck! "Boo! I'm evil and satantic!" It's just so over the top, there's something endearing about it.

Richard

The Devil is my favorite card in the Morgan Greer.

stone_lotus

I really don't like Strength from Deviant Moon.

Me too!! I adore this deck as a whole, but I really feel the Strength card is off -- it looks more like force, domination. : ( To me, Strength is subtler, there's more a sense of finesse than force.

delizt

Nine of Swords in the Wild Unkown, such a beautiful deck and then those icky eyeballs...ugh

edit: Lol, agreed on the Fool card from the Ancestral Path as well

and the "demon" baby on the Sun card from the World Spirit Tarot, although that one I have been able to overlook

BrownBear

For me it is the seven of swords in the Druidcraft. It depicts a man studying and worried sitting at a desk. Nothing like the sneak thief of the traditional RWS.

Padma

Death card in the Morgan Greer drives me nuts. Looks like the skellie has a dog's collar - like what priests wear. That little white space at his throat makes me feel nervous...might have to paint it out, and make it black like his cape!

FLizarraga

King of Cups in the Bohemian Gothic. This particular Nosferatu looks sort of comical --less like the original than Willem Dafoe's version in Shadow of the Vampire. It ruins the mood for me. Well, almost.