Decks you love, but...that one card.

G6

Tarot Mucha

Ugh, just saw the Chariot card in Tarot Mucha. The sphinxes looks like dogs with really large human female breasts, very creepy. Bummer, Chariot is usually one of my favorite cards.

pickled pixie

Mine has to be the Queen of Cups in the Hidden Realms Tarot. I love all the other beings in this deck except her, she looks so dang smug and to be honest a bit of a b*tch...I've tried getting over it but I just can't! ! :/

Beanfeasa

Ace of Pentacles in tarot of the old path
Looks like blood on a sacrificial altar. I'd happily give the deck away because of that card

Freddie

How did I forget this painful one... That 'Hanged Man' from the very awesome 'Druidcraft'...... Why..oh...why....no.......no.....
no... Ugly ass card in a real fine deck, so sad. I don't care if it is Odin, it ruins the whole deck and the artist is so good, that is why I find it heartbreaking. He should paint an alternative for future pressings. I love his work and rest of the deck.

Freddie

ana luisa

How did I forget this painful one... That 'Hanged Man' from the very awesome 'Druidcraft'...... Why..oh...why....no.......no.....
no... Ugly ass card in a real fine deck, so sad. I don't care if it is Odin, it ruins the whole deck and the artist is so good, that is why I find it heartbreaking. He should paint an alternative for future pressings. I love his work and rest of the deck.

Freddie

I would guess you do not use the Robin Wood for the same reasons :D

Attachments

• tr_vi.jpg
    tr_vi.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 216

Freddie

I don't mind the people being nude in the Tarot, but something turns me off about the card. I like 'The Lovers' in the Robin Wood.

Freddie

ana luisa

I don't mind the people being nude in the Tarot, but something turns me off about the card. I like 'The Lovers' in the Robin Wood.

Freddie

I know :) I was just teasing. I don't like the Lovers card. The rendition of his genitalia is too crude for my taste... Btw, as an off note, I got the Tarot of Angels for christmas. What an intense and powerful deck... thank you so much for the encouragement !

FaintlyMacabre

Morgan-Greer Lovers

For me it has always been The Lovers in the Morgan-Greer. I got rid of my first one because of it but I bought the tin, thinking maybe I was just more prudish back then. (I have a couple of Morgan Press decks.)

No. Still hate it. My grandmother drew pants on butt-naked people. Maybe I should try dressing her - some bloomers, a camisole and a mask might do it.

I nearly considered buying The Witches Tarot by Ellen Cannon Reed but got reminded of that awful body builder.

knight_sephiroth

Ancestral Path. The Fool. Literally kills the deck. And now that pullover fashions have changed since the 1990s it sticks out even more.

Ooh. Ugh. Just looked at it. Self-indulgent romance novel portrait, a la 1990. Dealbreaker.

I'm not a big fan of the 9 of Swords, from the Fellowship of the Fool tarot. If I get hung up on bad drawing/naivety that doesn't speak well, it's a problem. And that card is just cheesy and badly foreshortened (to me). However, not a deck dealbreaker. That Ancestral Path Fool card really doesn't belong in a deck, imho. I've never seen a card like that.

Freddie

I know :) I was just teasing. I don't like the Lovers card. The rendition of his genitalia is too crude for my taste... Btw, as an off note, I got the Tarot of Angels for christmas. What an intense and powerful deck... thank you so much for the encouragement !

Lol.... Thank you. I must pull the Angels out soon.

Freddie